Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this evening:

i-XW2RTxB-Th.jpg
:tink:

Pretty. Park, resort or other?

i-XW2RTxB-Th.jpg

:headache: One more shopping trip for a Christmas gift :headache:...discovered last night, I FORGOT to order DD's annual gift of a piece to her Mickey Snow Village!!! It really HAS been a busy, stressful year when I FORGET to do something "Disney related"! :o Not enough time to have the piece shipped so have to search a few places in hopes of locating her intended gift ... doubt I'll find it locally but giving it a try...back this afternoon to have an answer on the crop which is located in a park. :tink:

i-XW2RTxB-Th.jpg

:headache: One more shopping trip for a Christmas gift :headache:...discovered last night, I FORGOT to order DD's annual gift of a piece to her Mickey Snow Village!!! It really HAS been a busy, stressful year when I FORGET to do something "Disney related"! :o Not enough time to have the piece shipped so have to search a few places in hopes of locating her intended gift ... doubt I'll find it locally but giving it a try...back this afternoon to have an answer on the crop which is located in a park. :tink:

Tisk tisk how could you forget lol
hopefully you can find something location

well today is the last full day of work for the year :)

tomorrow is a half day and I am sure I will not get anything done lol

then I am off till the new year :cool1::dancer::cool1:

Tisk tisk how could you forget lol
hopefully you can find something location

:headache::headache::headache: I'm so mad at myself! :headache::headache::headache: Of course, I couldn't find one today so she'll just have to wait until her birthday for her "Mickey fix"...unless I hid it somewhere and FORGOT WHERE! :crazy: It's been that kind of a year :rotfl2:! :tink:

i-XW2RTxB-Th.jpg

MK or Epcot?

Park? is it one of the large tress out side of HS?

I don't know how many large trees they have outside of HS. This was the only one I saw.

IMG_0032 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

When do you ever get anything done up there? :goodvibes: Does everyone work hours like you do up there?

I got you beat:rotfl: today was my last day of work until next year.:cool1: Tomorrow is a snow day school already cancelled for tomorrow. :woohoo: and they cancelled the track meet for Saturday too.

I got you beat:rotfl: today was my last day of work until next year.:cool1: Tomorrow is a snow day school already cancelled for tomorrow. :woohoo: and they cancelled the track meet for Saturday too.

party: AWESOME! Saw on the weather map earlier y'all are going to get "slammed" this weekend, right? Hope you finished your Christmas shopping and can stay in during the snow! We're at 70 DEGREES AGAIN! :furious: Stupid weather...HOPEFULLY we'll get to the predicted low of 42 tomorrow night (wind chill 38). Typical for us...the first day of winter and we're having spring temperatures! :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter