Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

SO glad to see this :rotfl2:! From Facebook...Denise and I aren't the only ones that pictures in Disney restrooms! :lmao: (LOVE these new lights!)

INTERCOT
1 hr · Instagram ·
Can we talk about the freshly renovated bathrooms inside #CosmicRays? So bright, funky light fixtures and a really neat LED wall in the women’s washroom (couldn’t get a pic with all the people). 13/10 would use again! #wdw #magickingdom

:tink:
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Epcot or HS?

Is it part of a sign?

We have power but internet keeps going in and out. We must have about a foot and a half of snow.:sad2: It's still snowing, been snowing for over 24 hours. Another storm coming Monday.:headache:

This is from a food service in a park but it's not from Epcot or HS. It is not part of a sign.

IMG_7469 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Wow Diane! A foot and a half of snow and it's still snowing! :faint: If I get over 4 inches, I'm like, well I'm going to have to shovel this. 8 is a LOT for me. I can't remember getting a foot at one time. I'm glad you still have power! and at least some internet. Hang in there! Spring is coming! :flower1::flower1::flower1:

i-jf4z8kQ-Ti.jpg

No Ma'am, not the menu board. :tink:

Stage area?

We always get a big storm in March. Last year we had a snow storm in April.:sad2: Last I saw we were in the 17" range but that could have changed. It just started accumulating. I'm guessing another snow day tomorrow.

This was last April
007 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

I remember that picture. Looks beautiful

:lmao: That it was! :lmao: After forgetting ONE time :eek: we started taking a picture! :rotfl: We were in the general area but had to wait until the parking lot emptied a little so we could visually SEE the car. AND...they have really nice security people in the parking lots late at night. :rolleyes: :tink:

You can take a picture now but before cell phones you had to remember.:rotfl2:

:faint: You are not good with cars are you!? You'd better stay on the bus. I've been taking pictures on my cell phone for a while now. Never had a problem finding my car

Karolyn for the win and Terri for the bonus points!!! :yay:

fullsizeoutput_a7e by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Y'all need to stay after hours with me. Then when you walk out to the parking lot you will not have a problem finding your car as it will be the only one in the lot except for mine. :rotfl2:

Y'all need to stay after hours with me. Then when you walk out to the parking lot you will not have a problem finding your car as it will be the only one in the lot except for mine. :rotfl2:

That is SO true! Just like the resorts are totally "sleeping" when we get back...you feel like you're the only one staying there since everyone else is sleeping! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter