Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it some sort of landscape decor like flowers ?

i-qT5NXcv-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, nothing to do with flowers on this topiary. It's not part of a landscape decor; this is specific to the Flower & Garden show. :tink:

Woke up to HEAVY rain this morning; sure was glad when phone call came that dentist appointment has been moved to Monday! Was NOT looking forward to driving in the downpour! :umbrella:

i-qT5NXcv-Th.jpg

:earsgirl: Every day gets you closer :goodvibes; this is not the pandas but it IS in China. :scratchin:tink:

The only topiaries I could find in China were the pandas and a dragon. I’ll have to do some more research 🧐

i-qT5NXcv-Th.jpg

No Sir, not a cat; to refresh and give a clue...this is in China during the Flower & Garden Festival. This animal represents something that happens for the Chinese every year around the time of the festival but a little earlier. :goodvibes :tink:

Im guessing one of the Chinese zodiac animals. I’ll start with a rat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter