Where In The World and the Edge of 17

Shop, attraction, or food service?

Jeff, I think it's just that time of year. I've been feeling blah the last few days. Last night I was in bed at 8:30.

By the way, have I missed the link for the the new thread? Just noticed we're getting close....by the next one we'll be adults! :thumbsup2:lmao:

:rotfl2: But I don't WANT to be an adult! :rotfl2: I don't think Ed's started a new one yet...he's falling down on the job! :tink:

Is it on one of the paths or by the pool?

By the entrance or boat launch?

f6cfa9d0-cbca-4530-8009-a404b43af4d6_zpsud77x31v.jpg

This is on a path but not by the pool, entrance or boat launch. :tink:

Diane...how did the softball game turn out? Still enjoying nice weather; nice day here but predicted stormy tomorrow...:tink:

Diane...how did the softball game turn out? Still enjoying nice weather; nice day here but predicted stormy tomorrow...:tink:

Softball was good. DD pitched three hitless innings and they won 19-0.:cheer2: She struck out every batter except one. The other team was so bad the score could have easily been 30-0 but our coach let up and stopped stealing and put in one of our weaker pitchers to pitch the last inning. Game only went four innings. Enjoying the nice weather this week looks like next week highs in the 50's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter