• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where is Home?

What is your Home Resort

• Old Key West

• Boardwalk Villa

• Villas at Wilderness Lodge

• OKW & BWV

• BWV & VWL

• OKW & VWL

• OKW, BWV & VWL

• HH and/or Vero ONLY

• Not a Member but hope to be soon

• Still gathering info

Results are only viewable after voting.

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
It's been awhile since there's been a poll on where we call home. I know I haven't included all the options, but please pick the one that comes closest to describing you.

I did not include the combo of WDW and either HHI or Vero. If you have this combo, please just pick your WDW resort. I'm just trying to get an idea of where we purchased at the World or if we opted for either Vero or HHI instead.

I was still working on it! ;) I also realized Doc still had a poll going under DVC Polls but I can't delete this one. Maybe we should go ahead and see how closely it matches the original poll.

I'll go vote now! :smooth:

Go ahead an vote in both polls. You can only vote once in a poll anyway.

Here is a link to <a href="http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1282">the "old" poll on ownership.</a>

Enjoy!

We have points at both OKW and VB - use VB points for relaxation after a hectic WDW visit. We will visit HH next Sept/Oct. This Oct. - OKW, then 7day cruise!

Bumping so others can join the poll.

Home is the Boardwalk with an August use year. Our add on also has an August year makes for easy planning

Hmmm...looks like OKW has pulled ahead. I'm kinda surprised to see how many VWL members have found the DIS! Anyone else?

I'm surprised too by the number of VWL-only members!

A lot of the VWL-only DVCers must be lurkers on this board since the lively debates between OKW and BWV don't usually draw us in.

I guess it's due to that peace and quiet aspect of our nature that makes us love the Great Northwest of the Great Southeast! ;)

We own at two: BWV - 175 and VWL - 25

I wish it could have all been BWV but I was too slow!

Kelly

Just VWL....350 points and loving every minute of it....:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter