Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Does anyone know if Lito Sevilla Jr. MDR Server is still on the Wonder? We would love to request him for our table. Thanks in advance!

I am in touch with Susana from Portugal who used to be in Palo. She got moved to the hostess position for Remy and Palo on the Dream class ships a couple of years ago. She is waiting for a rotation to open up to go back.
Anyone know if Susana from Portugal is on the Fantasy or is she on the Dream?

Adult entertainment on Magic last week.

Attachments

• 03C9163E-6EC1-4A03-A7EC-E737588DB308.jpeg
    03C9163E-6EC1-4A03-A7EC-E737588DB308.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 33

Does anyone know if Tisa is still on the Dream at the moment? Hoping she will be doing the Europe summer season!

Does anyone know if Tisa is still on the Dream at the moment? Hoping she will be doing the Europe summer season!

She was on the Magic May/June so contract ended by now and replaced by Robin who said she was temporary replacement to us in Feb/March, 4 weeks ago. And sounded like Tisa was going to be coming back to Magic since it was one of the few ships that still had that position that she has, one no longer offered on Dream and Fantasy. So from that conversation it seems like the Dream is not in her future?? But several other employees have taken contracts that are out of the norm from conversations I’ve had in the past 2 years and last 5 cruises. I think it’s a little more filling positions out of desperation I have had one employee that was on 3 different ships in two years. Hopefully you get what you’re looking for.

She was on the Magic May/June so contract ended by now and replaced by Robin who said she was temporary replacement to us in Feb/March, 4 weeks ago. And sounded like Tisa was going to be coming back to Magic since it was one of the few ships that still had that position that she has, one no longer offered on Dream and Fantasy. So from that conversation it seems like the Dream is not in her future?? But several other employees have taken contracts that are out of the norm from conversations I’ve had in the past 2 years and last 5 cruises. I think it’s a little more filling positions out of desperation I have had one employee that was on 3 different ships in two years. Hopefully you get what you’re looking for.

Thanks so much for this :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter