Where is the best Italian Meal at WDW?

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
Our friends are looking for the best Italian food at WDW (The hubby is from Italy and thus a bit fussy). A resort restaurant would be best in case they don't do a park on the day they want to eat it.

Thanks!

:)

The best Italian on WDW property is Palio at the Swan. It's great, but it's a very upscale place, requiring business casual attire. It's also not a good place to take kids, if they have any. Portobello Yacht Club at DTD is o.k., but it can be hot and cold there. Other than those two, the other Italian restaurants are located in parks; Tony's Town Square in MK, Alfredo's in Epcot, and Mama Melroses in MGM.

Thanks! They do have kids but DH and I are watching them so they can have a night out. They'll repay us by taking our two kids off of our hands for a night :)

I agree on Palio as well, but, we have taken children and they were very well behaved and there were other children there as well. I do not want you to get the impression that it is adults only and no one brings kids.

Palio!!
And don't worry too much about what to wear. YOu can certainly dress business casual if you want to--but you don't have to. We always dine at Palio in theme park casual.

I think Palio would be the best choice.

Another vote for Palo. DEEEElish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter