Where is the little box, for the different forums

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

Can someone tell me where the box that would let you scroll down and click on a different forum or get your private messages on the bottom left. Inow have a box that says translating english to different languages instead, or no box at all on some forums. Thanks,

Deb.

Alex broke it. :teeth:

Kidding, actually WM Alex has a thread floating around telling us that he disabled some board features while he archives old threads. Not to worry, it will be coming back. In the meantime, I think it is a plot by the webmasters for us all to brush up on our foreign language skills. ;)

Sé que Alex será trae lo apoya, pero yo siempre golpeo el botón de la traducción desde que el vaished de la selección del foro.

Darn, I hit the wrong button again!

Its a bit inconvenient, but I'm sure the results will be worth the trouble once Alex is finished.

OH My!! I guess I havent had enough Coffee today I SWEAR that title read "Where's the litter box?"

LOL :eek:

I was thinking if youre in need of a litter box youve got more problems than I can help with :eek:

Nevermind...going to get more coffee....

Sorry Binny, but....

Bwahahahahahahaha. Litter Box? Hee hee hee

I'm laughing with you sweetie, really I am :teeth:

heeheeheehee snicker

An easy way to get though this is to set your Bookmarks/Favorites to the front page of the Boards you visit. It is just as easy as the forum jump :)

I can't count how many times I have changed the language when trying to get back to the CB after responding to a thread. Old habits die hard. It will be nice to have it back.

... But at least we'll all be fluent in Spanish by the time it returns!! :p

Kelsie, that's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?

I'm enjoying the board speed but I miss the "jump to" option

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter