where to buy "mister" fans (personal,portable ones for parks)

KRI,
I don't know what part of NE Pa you live but I live in Mt Pocono and I found them the other day at our local Wal-mart, I belive the price was $6.96 , they were less than $7.00
Hope this helps.

I have found them in Linens & Things and Bed, Bath & Beyond. IMO I think the Squeeze Breeze brand is better. The Mister Fan brand was in Walgreens this week. I think I saw them in aisle with coolers.

Found mine at Food Lion two weeks ago for $7.99 each. They were $20 at WDW - even in January when people were wearing gloves in the parks.

Thanks for your responses. I am closest to the Dickson City (near Scranton) Walmart but I keep checking every possible department there AND asking clerks, but no luck. I was even visiting sick family member in Colorado this weekend and went to target AND Walgreen's but no luck there either. I need to visit warmer climates I guess (where summer mdse. is put out sooner)! We leave in a few days so I guess I will look for them down there.

Mskanga, where in walmart did you find them? If they have them in Mt. Pocono, they should also have them here. Every clerk sends me to a different dep't. when I ask about them. What brand did you find? Is it battery operated? I appreciate your help.

I work at Wal-Mart and our store has a display of them right up front when you walk in the door they are called squeeze breeze and are $6.96 I got mine for June had to open it to try it it works great

I asked the same questions on another board. All the stores I called Target, Walmart, and Kmart did not have them in yet. I finally tried Service Merchandise. They had really neat ones $6.96. Good size and also came with a shoulder strap. If you do not have a service merchandise near you they have a 1-800# and you can call up and order it over the phone and have it shipped to your home in approximately 3-5 business days. While I was there they also had water bottles with built in straws and a shoulder strap. I hope this helps.

anthony's mom

I also have been sent on a wild goose chase by Walmart in Ocala - everyone swears they've seen them - no one can find them!! At the Target in Ocala they said they'd have them around the first of May - with summer seasonal stuff - of course the day they told me that (April 2) I was in shorts - but I guess they're going by the calendar instead of the thermometer in Ocala!! We got one last year at Target for $7 - which my daughter lost at Disney Quest our first day and we bought the mini one for $15 at AK!!

[This message has been edited by Disney Debbie (edited April 08, 2000).]

I saw them just the other day in the fan section. Of course all the fans were running because it was hotter than hot in the store. And the chocolate was melting ( they put the Bunnies on sale early to get them out of there). For those of you not going for awhile try and wait for a sale. I got mine last Sept. on clearence at Walgreens for 2.50. In fact I bought 2, one for my son's trip last Sept. and one is still in the package. It will be used this year for Fairs, Baseball, trips to the park etc. There is no way I am paying 25.00 for one at the park. My neighbor bought 2 when she was done there last year. Of course she thinks she is the rich one. Oh well!!!!!

Hi all,

Someone posted this website the other day.
Circulair
it has some neat stuff on there. I like that
you can add ice to their mister fans.
Good luck

ALostBoy

Oh well billvak, I guess you got a great buy before that coupon expired. I just went to order it and they said they have no promotions like that now. I guess I am a little too late but thanks for the tip.

Whatever deal was offered is gone. Mist Fans are also non-existent. They have mist-bottles though. Wish I cashed-in on this a lot sooner! Thanks for all the other tips/stores, etc! :D

Found the "Aries Water Spary Fan" at a Pharmor in New Kensington PA last Saturday. They hold about 8 oz and cost $5.00 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter