Where to eat in Hollywood?

DisneyCruiser83

You jump, I jump, Jack!
Hello, all!
I was wondering if you could help me find a suitable place to eat our last dinner in the LA/Hollywood area. We will already have eaten at Tam O'Shanter's and the Disney Soda Shop, but am stuck for a third meal. I would like to accommodate DMiL for this meal if possible. She mostly likes to go to American-Italian restaurants like Olive Garden and Carraba's, or steakhouses. She does not care much for Asian or Mexican food. For reference, this meal would be after we are finished with a Craig Ferguson taping. Does anyone have the perfect restaurant in mind?
Thanks! :goodvibes

Near the studio is Maggiano's Little Italy and the iconic Canter's Deli. Canter's is great.

In Hollywood my choice would be Miceli Restaurant Hollywood. Great food, singing waiters. The Beatles hung out there when the were recording their first US album for Capitol Records.

Near the studio is Maggiano's Little Italy and the iconic Canter's Deli. Canter's is great.

In Hollywood my choice would be Miceli Restaurant Hollywood. Great food, singing waiters. The Beatles hung out there when the were recording their first US album for Capitol Records.

These are great suggestions, thank you so much!

Another vote for Miceli's...great food, great atmosphere, great history, and...though it's not cheap to eat there, the prices are quite good for both the quality of the food & the location. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter