• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat in MGM

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
We used to eat lunch at Hollywood & Vine when they had their character meal and loved it. Last time we tried Mama Melrose - kids hated it. Any suggestions for a sit down meal at MGM (preferably lunch)? Kids are picky eaters so that is why we usually do a buffet.

We always like the Sci-Fi Dine In or 50's Prime Time Cafe. They both have a unique twist on your dining experience. While we like the food at 50's Prime Time Cafe better, the theme at Sci-Fi Dine In is one of the best I think.

There are plent to chose from, you can always take a look over at http://allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm to get an idea of what you may like.

My nephews/neices love the Sci-Fi Dine I would prefer The Brown Derby.

We all love 50's Prime Time Cafe.

We always have lunch at Sci Fi on our MGM day. Both my kids are picky eaters (and so are their parents ;) ) but we all love the burgers and shakes at Sci Fi. Plus sitting in the cars and watching the cheesy old movie clips is lots of fun. :teeth:

Brown Derby gets my vote. Very relaxing. I find the cars in Sci-fi a bit uncomfortable and 50's prime time... I don't like to pay to get insulted.

PrimeTime or Sci Fi are both great choices, depending on what kind of environment you want! We're doing PT again this time around because the food was soooooooo yummy last time =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter