Where to get coffee at BLT?

bostonminnie

Mouseketeer
We are staying at BLT for the first time this fall. I'm wondering where the closest place is to fill my refillable mug with coffee in the morning? Do I need to go over to CR? Thanks!

You will need to go to the Contempo Cafe on the 5th floor at BLT. The nice thing is at least it is on the floor with the bridge and you can walk on the covered walkway the whole way.

The Contempo Cafe is on the 4th floor of the Contemporary. The Sky Bridge is on the 5th floor of BLT and crosses over to the 4th floor of the CR.

Your original question has been answered, but I wanted to give two other helpful hints...
since the coffee isn't great, in addition to that option, hubs and I always bring a ziploc bag of ground coffee from home, and a few paper filters and make our own coffee in the morning. We use our refillable mugs to bring back some creamer the evening before.
Also, at the Cafe they used to allow you to show your mug and receive a coffee cup (so you don't have to mix soda and coffee uses in the same mug). Just a thought. Maybe they stopped that with the RFID, but the coffee doesn't use the chip...

Your original question has been answered, but I wanted to give two other helpful hints...
since the coffee isn't great, in addition to that option, hubs and I always bring a ziploc bag of ground coffee from home, and a few paper filters and make our own coffee in the morning. We use our refillable mugs to bring back some creamer the evening before.
Also, at the Cafe they used to allow you to show your mug and receive a coffee cup (so you don't have to mix soda and coffee uses in the same mug). Just a thought. Maybe they stopped that with the RFID, but the coffee doesn't use the chip...

Thank you this is very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter