where to park for MGM and Epcot

edtoss

Earning My Ears
We will have our own car. Our plan one day is to go to Epcot in the morning, then to MGM in the afternoon/evening.

What do you recommend for parking, and travelling between the parks? Possibilities I have thought of are:

park at Epcot, walk/boat to MGM, then walk/boat back to Epcot

park at MGM, walk/boat to Epcot, then walk/boat back to MGM

park at Epcot, then drive to MGM and park there

I don't think there is anywhere in-between the two parks to park for the entire day -- or can I park at the Boardwalk for the whole day?

We don't mind walking, and will have a stroller for the kids. My goal is to minimize the time spent going between the parks, but also not have a ridiculously long walk (such as MGM --> Epcot parking lot).

Also, I saw a site a few weeks ago that had recommendations for going between any 2 places at DisneyWorld. I can't find it now -- does anyone know what this site is?

Thanks.

This may be the site you are looking for
Our Laughing Place-Transportation Wizard

At both Epcot and MGM, there are shuttles from the parking lot to the front entrance. Many times we have parked close enough so that we didn't use the shuttle. I'd drive to Epcot and park for the morning, then drive to MGM and park for the afternoon/evening. I'd want my "excess travel time" to take place during the middle of the day so I wouldn't feel so rushed in the morning. I'd want to be able to go directly to my car at the end of the day. My 2nd choice would be to park at MGM in the morning and ride the bus to Epcot and back.

You might as well just park at Epcot... then when you want to go to the Studios, just drive on over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter