Where to watch NFL playoffs?

jandkmom

Mouseketeer
So my Eagles will be playing next Sunday at 3pm, and we need to watch! But we also have plans to park hop that day to AK. We are staying at the Poly CL. Any suggestions on where to watch besides our room? ;)
#FlyEaglesFly

We just got back and streamed them via YouTube TV on our phone. My wife and I each took one AirPod. It made waiting in line go fast and was fun to interact with other fans in line as well.

Any bar/lounge that has a tv will have the game on. These will likely be at resorts or Disney Springs. My brother plans to watch from the Petals Pool Bar at Pop. I'll miss the bulk of the next one due to dinner although the game probably will be on in Shula's lounge if they have tvs.

So my Eagles will be playing next Sunday at 3pm, and we need to watch! But we also have plans to park hop that day to AK. We are staying at the Poly CL. Any suggestions on where to watch besides our room? ;)
#FlyEaglesFly
Where did you watch?

Maybe you should go on vacation for the Super Bowl? Just a little sports superstition there. They look good. 69-14 total score in the playoffs. Hurts is the MVP. FLY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter