• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where we ate 8/6-8-14

Thanks dwfanatic for the review of Liberty Tree Tavern. We will definately go there since you highly recommend it. My hubby loves Thanksgiving dinner so I was alittle concerned it might not be up to par but I think he will enjoy it. :daisy:

Hi-
We were thinking of trying Flame Tree BBQ instead of Rainforest at AK this Oct trip.
What did you have to eat and did you like it?
Thanks!
Erin

We never miss FTBBQ. I also make the BBQ sauce at home- I got the recipe from Deb's site. DH and I love the BBQ sauce- we keep it in a large ketchup bottle and use it on hot dogs, chicken, etc- I make a batch every other month, usually. At FTBBQ, we got the pork sandwiches. Very yummy. They come with beans, which DH likes, and corn on the cob, which was good, too. We also got the onion rings. They were also good. There are lots of secluded tables to sit at behind FTBBQ as well. DS#1 got McDonald's while we were at AK and DS#2 shared with us.

Be fan of FTBBQ when I went this summer, actually going back there is December. I like it much more then Rainforest Cafe and I have been to a few of those around the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter