Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Rosie, I thought this was wrapped up. I'm sorry I've been missing.

Epcot Day plans sound great. We've not done Norway for breakfast...maybe one day (we won't be back for lunch that's for sure).

Rosie, I thought this was wrapped up. I'm sorry I've been missing.

Epcot Day plans sound great. We've not done Norway for breakfast...maybe one day (we won't be back for lunch that's for sure).

No I as just finished with Vegas!! I agree about Akerhaus , the other meals do NOT appeal !!!!

Hi Rosie :wave:
Well I am having one heck of a week. Very Cynthia-esk. :scared1:
I just really hate that I get fussed at every time I want to take time off.
Then the house - Oy!!!
It will all wait - I am starting tomorrow. I am only working half a day and starting my drive. I will stop near Savannah for the night and get an early start on Wed.

Can't wait to see you, Carole and this crew in just a couple of days :goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday !! The DAS is slightly better than we thought , you can get one evry half hour so can have more than 1 . This came right from Disney. I spoke to Special Needs and they out me through to the new department that is answering all these questions. I got the feeling that CMs have quite a bit of wiggle room , basically sounded much more hopeful, that we will have an easier time than I feared . Also she specifically asked me to call back with my feedback as they need to know the legitimate concerns or pluses of the new plan !!!

Rosie -when do you leave? tomorrow? Wednesday? Forgive me, too much work and I am confused.

Have a GREAT trip!!!!! Say Hi to Pat for me! ::yes::

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday !! The DAS is slightly better than we thought , you can get one evry half hour so can have more than 1 . This came right from Disney. I spoke to Special Needs and they out me through to the new department that is answering all these questions. I got the feeling that CMs have quite a bit of wiggle room , basically sounded much more hopeful, that we will have an easier time than I feared . Also she specifically asked me to call back with my feedback as they need to know the legitimate concerns or pluses of the new plan !!!

That is great news !!!! :cool1:

Rosie -when do you leave? tomorrow? Wednesday? Forgive me, too much work and I am confused.

:wave: Rosie and group arrive Thursday - I snuck an extra day and start my drive tomorrow. I will be on property and in a park by Wed Afternoon. I am so overdue for this trip. MEK - I have a feeling you KNOW exactly what I mean - You are burning it at both ends too.

Yes we leave Buffalo at 8 am Thursday :goodvibes

That is great news !!!! :cool1:

:wave: Rosie and group arrive Thursday - I snuck an extra day and start my drive tomorrow. I will be on property and in a park by Wed Afternoon. I am so overdue for this trip. MEK - I have a feeling you KNOW exactly what I mean - You are burning it at both ends too.

We will be in contact tomorrow evening for sure Last minute planning I am sure !!!

Okay no time to do detailed plans but in brief
Saturday 19th we have decided on DHS as Pat says it is a lower crowd level than AK. Supper will be at Raglan Road and gues what Carol wants for dessert:rotfl2::rotfl2: Maybe hit MK for EMH if group is up to it !!!
Sunday will be AK day and then to Epcot for Garden Grill for supper !!
Monday is MK all day, ending with supper at Crystal Place !!

Let's see if the plans go that way !!!

Rosie, I've got a busy day at work tomorrow and I'm having lunch with Cynthia (eandesmom), so I may not get here. So I wanted to tell you to have a most magical time.

Okay no time to do detailed plans but in brief
Saturday 19th we have decided on DHS as Pat says it is a lower crowd level than AK. Supper will be at Raglan Road and gues what Carol wants for dessert:rotfl2::rotfl2: Maybe hit MK for EMH if group is up to it !!!
Sunday will be AK day and then to Epcot for Garden Grill for supper !!
Monday is MK all day, ending with supper at Crystal Place !!

Let's see if the plans go that way !!!

You sure keep everyone on the move!! Great plans!! :cool1:

Rosie, have a wonderful trip! Keeping my fingers crossed everything works out fine with the new DAS card!
Can't wait for your trip report! :hug:

Have a great trip!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures! Love you!!

Safe travels, Rosie!! Sending loads of dust in hopes the new DAS will work out well for,your special group. Have a fabulous trip!! You too, Pat!!

You sure keep everyone on the move!! Great plans!! :cool1:

Let's hope I can keep up!!!:rotfl2:

Rosie, have a wonderful trip!! I hope everything goes fine with all the new DAS, FP+ and stuff!

Thank you, I will be reporting on the new Das when I get back !!!

Rosie, have a wonderful trip! Keeping my fingers crossed everything works out fine with the new DAS card!
Can't wait for your trip report! :hug:

Thanks Karin , I can't believe it is finally here I will be on the plane in 12 hours !!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

Have a great trip!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures! Love you!!

Love ya too Cherie !!! So when can we do another trip , oops with the 2 of us "TRIP" is maybe not the best choice of words :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter