• Nashville

• Gatlinburg

• Myrtle Beach

• Atlanta

Results are only viewable after voting.

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
You can pick more than one

Realistically - not the OH yeah that would be awesome - but honestly and truly - where would you travel for a meet?

Based on our discussions - I have posted a poll - everyone should answer honestly and wherever gets the most votes we will try to arrange a meet there in the spring or summer!!

You can pick more than one - but only pick it if you really would go - I am trying to find somewhere with the most appeal!!

No Boston? Then you could all come to me. :rofl:

I'm still new, so I'm not actually voting...mainly because I probably wouldn't be able to afford to travel anywhere next year after our trip. NY is probably the most possible since my IL's live in NJ.

julia & nicks mom said:
You can pick more than one

Realistically - not the OH yeah that would be awesome - but honestly and truly - where would you travel for a meet?

Based on our discussions - I have posted a poll - everyone should answer honestly and wherever gets the most votes we will try to arrange a meet there in the spring or summer!!

You can pick more than one - but only pick it if you really would go - I am trying to find somewhere with the most appeal!!

The numbers in the poll do not compute correctly, check the %'s

mgkkgdm said:
The numbers in the poll do not compute correctly, check the %'s

Paul - 5 people said they would go to WDW - so therefore 50% of the 10 people said they would go there

Seriously, would you all who voted for WDW be able to go without taking your kids? I think I would have a terrible guilt trip. Maybe I would get over it quickly though.

julia & nicks mom said:
Paul - 5 people said they would go to WDW - so therefore 50% of the 10 people said they would go there

Kate, nevermind I have s**t for brains, I know wrong thread.

Tammi67 said:
Seriously, would you all who voted for WDW be able to go without taking your kids? I think I would have a terrible guilt trip. Maybe I would get over it quickly though.

I agree with you....I would feel really guilty going without my kids. Are we talking just dis'ers or are we bringing spouses with us......Marti and Paul of course would both come. Paul could be our "man slave" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well - I assumed our families would be with us - I think the kids around here might get pretty mad!!!

I was shocked WDW is so popular - I picked places I thought the 4 of us could drive together -

I am not opposed to going alone -although DH will have to come with me -I don't think he would like the idea of me going out of town with a bunch of people I have never met before - sorry - but you all might be a bunch of lunatics -

oh wait - you all are a bunch of lunatics!!! :rotfl:

julia & nicks mom said:
oh wait - you all are a bunch of lunatics!!! :rotfl:
You would fit right in!!:rotfl:

I was assuming this was going to be a "hen party", with the exception of a few roosters. Now that I know it is going to be a family thing, that could be fun too, all of our kiddos playing, DHs talking sports and us all talking Disney.

ARe you really thinking pof a DDA meet??? At WDW??? WHEn are the tenative plans set for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter