Where's Morgan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Hi folks,

I was re-watching the Festival of the Arts vlog and saw that Morgan participated in that one. Made me wonder if she's still associated with the DIS. Met her and her husband at the AK event last summer both were very nice.

Doug :goofy:

Hi folks,

I was re-watching the Festival of the Arts vlog and saw that Morgan participated in that one. Made me wonder if she's still associated with the DIS. Met her and her husband at the AK event last summer both were very nice.

Doug :goofy:

I think instead of having to quarantine alone she went to her mom's since her husband is still overseas. I'm not sure if she's still a part of the team or not, but I follow her on Instagram and I feel like I've seen her share some Dis content on there as well so I assume so.

I do miss her on the home vlogs that they have been doing. I wish they would give some info when people leave . They just seem to disappear sometimes.

Moran is great. I miss her on the broadcast and sure hope she comes back.
I know things are changing all around DW which hurts Dreams, too, due to bookings. Don't know if there's a 'ticker' for number of posts here on the Disboards, but generally seems way down to me, as you'd expect.
Anyway, sure like her love of Disney and the always honest and excited way she communicates it.
Hope you are all having a magical day! :goodvibes

Yes Morgan was a great contrast to the very heavy male centered "Dis". I sure hope its not yet another case of a woman being given the boot.

Yes Morgan was a great contrast to the very heavy male centered "Dis". I sure hope its not yet another case of a woman being given the boot.

Maybe she just doesn't have a webcam or a way to Skype with the rest of the crew? :confused3

She posts about Disney all day, every day on her Instagram. She seems very happy and full of joy.

Yes because Julie, Teresa, Kathy, Jackie, and Deni obviously aren't enough on their own. :rolleyes1 Not to mention Tracey on the Dreams show and various Dreams agents who occasionally make appearances. And Kylie shows up now and then, too.

But Steve! Did Steve leave the Dis? ;-)

I thought Morgan was more of a Disneyland voice and that she was recently in Florida for a while, which was why she was on some of the shows in regular succession. So, I don't know if she's 'left', or was just sitting in on the discussions while she was there. But, I could be wrong, as I am just speculating :).

I think her move to Florida and job were meant to only be a few months while her husband was deployed. I think it’s great she made the best of things and had an adventure! I would guess with so many things in flux I imagine that hasn’t all been decided and may depend on the Navy.

And ... before Deni, there was a time it was a heavily male cast. Remember when they did B&W bathrooms in the parks without a woman? They got toasted and roasted in the feedback. There was a stretch where the ladies were all too busy to appear much on the shows. So I think it was true for a time, and they were frank about the logistical challenges and recognized it too.

Last edited:
I think John cleared up a while ago the Morgan was never actually a paid employee the way say Ryno and Craig are... she was more an independent contributor and the dis just upped the amount of content they used her for when Tyler and Katrina left. Then things fell into place for her to live in Orlando for a few months , but it was never intended to be long term, at least not to that extent.

You're missing one more group...
So there's Teresa,Julie,Kathy,Jackie and Deni. Which are all females on the show last time I checked.

Actually, several groups are not represented in this particularly small podcast crew. That's been acknowledged and discussed.

I think Morgan will be on the show when it works out for the team and her. I'm going to go ahead and close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter