WHEW! I'm back ~ maybe not for long!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
It was murder not having a computer for FIVE DAYS! OUCH! I think it's not completely fixed, so I might be disappearing again! How have you all been? S

Hi Sandra. Welcome back. My computer is acting up as well. Luckily I can access the boards but cannot send or receive mail. We are switching to cable modem on Sat. so hopefully all this frustration will end. Hope your computer problems are over. Kathy

Hi Kathy, it's certainly frustrating! Have you been to PCW recently? Next Tuesday, dd's teacher isn't in, so I'm thinking of taking the kids to PCW for the day. ds and I went last Tuesday and it was DEAD! Walk on to everything. I think the report cards are completed and the teacher is soooo cool! We'll see! S

We haven't been to PCW lately but perhaps one weekend soon. Exams are coming up for my kids and then them and I are off for the summer. Can't wait. Kathy

THX Julie! Since we got the computer back, I don't have much time to get on the darn thing! LOL! Today was FIELD TRIP day at dd's school. We went to Terra Cotta ~ much fun! Next Tuesday, dd's teacher is away and I asked if the kids were learning much because I'd like to take dd to Wonderland, she said GO TO WONDERLAND ~ HAVE FUN! I like this teacher a lot and will miss her next year! But the good news is she will be teaching kindergarten next year so ds might get her in 2 years! Chat soon! S

Sandra, I was so happy with Dan's kindergarten teacher that I helped persuade her to stay on another year at our school when I found out that she was putting in for a transfer when Tim was about to start school. You know, she's been retired for several years now and she'd be thrilled to see Dan and Tim. I must take a drive out to her lovely home in the country soon! We were last there when she held an afternoon drop-in retirement party for all her students and parents.

Julie, that's so great of you! Today, one of the kids answered a very complex question during the field trip and the teacher was thrilled. She said, "So they are listening!" My dd goes on and on and on about school. dd gets excited about her studies ~ this is new to all of us!

I asked teacher today if it's okay for dd to play hooky Tuesday for Wonderland and she said YES!

She's getting a letter of appreciation and the best thank you gift I can get! Chat soon! Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter