Which Behind The Scenes Tours are good?

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
I really like the Keys to the Magic Kingdom tour, which is a solid time (5 hours) and brings you to see parade stuff and the utilidor, plus a few rides. Has anyone here done others?

I see there’s a full behind the scenes thing that’s 7 hours and has more backstage stuff - has anyone tried that? The attractions aren’t as interesting to me, and it’s a huge chunk of a park day, but it’s apparently got even more utilidor stuff.

thanks for any answers :).

Behind the seeds at EPCOT or any at Animal Kingdom, if you enjoy the things to do with the natural world.
Getting to feed a hippo was one of my most memorable experiences ever! 🦛

Backstage Magic is great. Right now they take you to Central Shops, where ride and animatronic maintenance is done, Creative Costuming where they make all the costumes and uniforms, Backstage at American Adventure which is a pretty cool look at how that technology works, the command center and storage for the floats on Rivers of Light, and yes, the Utilidor.

Backstage Magic is great. Right now they take you to Central Shops, where ride and animatronic maintenance is done, Creative Costuming where they make all the costumes and uniforms, Backstage at American Adventure which is a pretty cool look at how that technology works, the command center and storage for the floats on Rivers of Light, and yes, the Utilidor.
Cool! It does sound interesting- the only things holding me back are the time and the price! I’ll think about it, though- thanks!

I’ll think about the Animal Kingdom one, too- I love animals :)!

Note that the price includes lunch at Tiffins and that it doesn't require a park ticket for the day. I did my tour on a day we were going to the Halloween Party, but resort days or Disney Springs and such are good options too.

we enjoyed behind the seeds... the wild africa trek was a bit overpriced for what it was, but still fun

I really like the Keys to the Magic Kingdom tour, which is a solid time (5 hours) and brings you to see parade stuff and the utilidor, plus a few rides. Has anyone here done others?

I see there’s a full behind the scenes thing that’s 7 hours and has more backstage stuff - has anyone tried that? The attractions aren’t as interesting to me, and it’s a huge chunk of a park day, but it’s apparently got even more utilidor stuff.

thanks for any answers :).
My wife and I greatly enjoyed the Backstage Magic Tour (the 7-hour tour you mentioned). It was a great tour to learn how the Walt Disney World Resort operates outside of just the Magic Kingdom.

My wife loves the Behind the Seeds Tour at EPCOT and we hit that tour about every other time we go.

My wife and I greatly enjoyed the Backstage Magic Tour (the 7-hour tour you mentioned). It was a great tour to learn how the Walt Disney World Resort operates outside of just the Magic Kingdom.

My wife loves the Behind the Seeds Tour at EPCOT and we hit that tour about every other time we go.
Cool, thank you! I'll consider it!

Now I just hope the parks will be open again by April 20th... it'll be a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter