Which Characters are at Princess breakfasts?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
I am confused. I read that the following characters are at the Princess breakfasts:

Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy & Perla, Fairy Godmother at Cinderella's Royal Table

and

Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, Jasmine & Mulan at Princess Storybook Breakfast

I have read other posts that mention other characters at these meals. We chose to do both meals so dd4 will get to see ALL the princesses & now it sounds like some of the PSB princesses attend the CRT. Should we have only chosen one? Can anyone clarify the characters at each meal or does it differ from day to day?

Thanks

It varies. The list of Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy, Perla and the Fairy Godmother is for the 1900 Park Fare Dinner.

At the castle I have seen or heard of these:
Frequently -- Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, Belle, Snow White, Prince Charming
Sometimes -- Aladin, Jasmine, Peter Pan

I think it's *usually* about 4 females and 1 male character.

Fairy Godmother has been in the entry. I also once saw Pocahontas in the entry.

In Epcot, we've seen Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Snow White, and Belle I think.

I think it's usually 4 - 5 characters.

I think Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Mulan are more likely in Epcot. Cinderella, Fairy Godmother and Mary Poppins seem more likely at CRT.

Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and maybe Belle seem to visit both fairly frequently.

We usually go to both breakfasts (when we are lucky) and see a good mix (some the same, some different).

I'm not sure how much this helps because it is kind of a toss up!

In Ausust at bkfst at CRT Cindy, Mary Poppins,Belle,Arura, Snow White. At 1900 Park Fair Fairy Godmother was greeting everyone, Prince Charming, Perla, Susie, & Cindy. At the Story Book Princess it was Auara, Snowwhite, Jasmine , Mulan & Belle.

PSB, we saw Mulan, Jasmine, Belle, Snow White, and Aurora. It varies, and can also include Mary Poppins and such...

1900 Park Fare DINNER has Cindy, Fairy Godmother, mice, Prince Charming, etc. Their BREAKFAST has Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, etc.

CRT - has Cindy (guaranteed) and other assortment of Princesses. Fairy Godmother is in the foyer.

Hope that helps!

Weird question, but are the Princesses the same people at both breakfasts? Just wondering if we will notice a difference if they are 2 different people. My guess is that each park has their own characters so there are actually at least 2 Snow Whites, etc (one for MK, one for EPCOT, maybe one for MGM, etc). Is this a correct assumption?
Jeez, I hope dd4 does not expect a character to remember her from a previous interaction!!!!!!

When we were at PSB in April Cinderella was there. Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) was not. Not sure if thats why Cinderella was there.

Shirley

I'm leaning toward PSB since it's seems like there's a slightly bigger asst of princesses & we're already doing 3 PS's so I'm not doing two princess meals! But I know the Royal Table has an special atmosphere.... does anyone have any strong recommendations between the two???? I'm really torn...

Just back from my first August trip and we ate at both.

CRT: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty (pink dress), Belle, Snow White and Mary Poppins (first time I saw her there)

PSB: Sleeping Beauty (pink dress) Belle, Snow White, Jasmine and Mulan.

Last year we saw:

CRT: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Belle and Snow White (no Sleeping Beauty)

PSB: Sleeping Beauty (blue dress), Jasmine (with her coat on), Alice (first and last time I saw her there), Mulan and Belle (no Snow white)

We were at CRT just over a week ago - we saw the following characters: the fairy godmother, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Wendy and Mary Poppins.

And, because they were doing the Cinderella's morning surprise show out in front of the castle, Peter Pan and Captain Hook ran by outside the castle windows twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter