Which Disney Song Brings Back All The Magic?

For me it is definitely Soarin. A rival marching band did the music from Fantasmic this year too and that sent me back in time everytime. :cloud9:

Oh yeah!! I totally forgot about the music from Fantasmic! That's the Disney show that makes me tear up. Such a happy ending!

I get tears in my eyes when I hear Wishes! Spectromagic is great too, brings back memories from when I was a kid. :yay:

Spectromagic for sure.

Wishes... not so much. I actually cringe when I hear that music during the fireworks. Hate me if you want everyone, but I can't stand that music. Too cheesy.

Music from THE ELECTRIC LIGHT PARAGE. Always makes me tear up, even thinking about it;)

Otherwise I love ALL Disney music.

So many! Just to name a few...

Grim Grinning Ghosts, When You Wish Upon a Star, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, the Space Mountain star tunnel music, and the Christmas Waltz (I don't why but every time I hear it I can just picture Main Street during MVMCP)

The "Welcome Medley" from MK (Welcome, welcome, welcome...it's all pure magic, wrapped up in pixie dust...I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA...), the whole Fantasmic soundtrack, and Soarin'. When my mom died, I used the Soarin music as the background for the video photo collage I made. So cool. For me the Spectromagic soundtrack is one of my least favorite--not sure why. My husbands fave would be "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".

Magic Kingdom Welcome Medley! I can listen to that over and over again! Makes me smile all the time! And makes me sad I'm not hearing it in person!

For me it's definitely Wishes. My heart gets bigger every time I hear Wishes.
I also like Spectromagic too.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah and Yo Ho! Not sure those are the actual titles/spellings but everytime I listen to those, and I do listen to those, I feel as if I am right in Disney World. Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean are two of my favorite rides.

"When You Wish Upon A Star"
I've got a snow globe, that I bought a few years ago in EPCOT that plays it. And every once in a while i'll turn it on and listen to it.

I love "When you wish upon a star"! One night while walking home with my 3 year old nephew and sister in law he started to sing it! So imagine 2 adults walking together with the 3 year old between us holding both of our hands and just starts singing the song with the sweetest little 3 year old voice. It definitely brought tears to our eyes. So anytime someone isn't feeling well or having a bad day he sings and you can't help but smile. Thanks for allowing me to share this great memory!

How did you get that on your ipod?

From the Uk so i dont know if it will be set up differently on your itunes, but all i did was i went onto podcasts, typed in "Disney Insider" then clicked on "Inside the Magic" podcast, and on that you should get a whole host of podcasts. Wishes is filmed from the top of Bay Lake Towers, show 231.I even connect up my ipod in the car and just listen to the music, sad i know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter