Which DVC resort have you NEVER stayed at?

We have not stayed at VB or BWV. HH is on our list for next week!!
Hopefully we'll try all of them! It is part of the fun!

I haven't stayed at VWL yet, but I am booked for a trip there in March, haven't stayed at OKW, but it's on my list for next August.
Also haven't stayed at HH or Vero- just haven't had the opportunity yet.

New member this year. Have stayed at BCV, BWV, and OKW as renters. Will add VWL next May all the others not yet. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We have never stayed at OKW, SSR, VB, or HH. I'm not sure if we will ever make it to HH, but I would like to stay at the others sometime in the future.

We have never stayed at BWV, BCV, HH or VB. But we will be staying at BCV in Jan.

I think part of the reason we havent stayed at the other resorts yet is because we like VWL, our home resort so much, that its hard to pull away from it.

We have talked about trying HH soon and its only about a 6 hr drive for us. We would like to give BWV a try sometime also. VB probably doesnt have so much draw for us because its a long drive plus we can be at our beaches in 3-5 hrs depending on where we are going.

Every year it's the same thing.
Book BCV at 11 months.
At 7 months ask DW "would you like to try a different resort this year?"
She says "no".

So we've stayed only at BCV, plus one night in a VWL studio that I snuck in before our cruise last year. I love BCV too, but would like to try other resorts. Maybe next year I won't ask, just do it. :rolleyes1

OKW.

It's not that I don't like it, but just the bus stops alone take 8 minutes. I timed it last week (I took a bus there in order to get another bus to Downtown Disney). From the time the bus picks you up at the first stop at OKW, it takes 8 minutes before the bus gets out of OKW. I timed it twice. Just too big of a resort for my taste.

Have never stayed at Vero. No points there, and not sure we could get in at the 7-month window for the times we travel.

Beach_Bound9 said:
Haven't stayed at the Contemporary Villas or Disneyland DVC yet, but plan to. :rolleyes1

okay they got be DVC first!!! :) :goodvibes

I have stayed in all the DVC resorts.

of the WDW resorts I haven't stayed in GF (have no wish too), CSR, all star sport and asmu.

stayed in everything else and love 'em!!! :rolleyes: :cheer2:

We have never been to VWL or BCV at Disney. We have also never been to Vero or Hilton Head. We would like to go to them all but the airfare to Hilton Head is so expensive from here I don't know if I will ever make it there.

We have only used our points at the BWV.We basically love the location,were close to parks,downtown and waterparks..which is what we prefer over any pool anywhere.I think if we were to go elsewhere it might be to OKW because I hear you have alot more privacy when sitting out on your balcony. :wave:

We have never stayed at OKW, SSR, or VB. It is our plan to try all DVC resorts at least once, but we just haven't had enough trips to do so yet.

We have only stayed at BCV (our first home resort) so far (and will be again at the end of November). We also have points at VWL where we plan to stay sometime next year.

I would also like to try BWV and maybe OKW (to see what all the "bigger rooms" fuss is about).

Currently have no desire to stay at SSR, VB or HHI.

We bought in at BCV but never stayed. Only OKW, SSR and Poly so far.

Anyone travel with a two year old. He doesn't spend much time at pools but is one heck of an explorer. Any resorts you would suggest?

mom2rb said:
We have never been to VWL or BCV at Disney. We have also never been to Vero or Hilton Head. We would like to go to them all but the airfare to Hilton Head is so expensive from here I don't know if I will ever make it there.

I am luck - I can drive to every one of the DVC resorts so far!!!

you can get a flight to atlanta - with a rental car I think the drive is like 3 to 5 hours? (might be less)

We've stayed at all the onsite ones, can't even list them in order of favorites. We love VB, and have never been to HH.

I would love to go to HH, probably some September, if it would be possible since we don't own there, and would only need a studio, maybe a 1 bedroom.

Bobbi :sunny:

VWL.

We vacation out west frequently enough and lived in the NW US a couple of years. We'd rather visit the real thing.

So I doubt we'll stay there.

Have not stayed at the following DVC:

SSR
HH

SSR will be off this list in December

HH likely to stay for possibly "forever" for us - South Carolina just is not on our vacation trajectory - it is not easy to get there from Toronto and it is too cool for our March break so it looks like HH will be on the list for some time to come

Cheers
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter