Which night for F!?

julesann

DIS Veteran
I am wondering whether Friday or Saturday nights are more typically crowded in DL (I will be there DD weekend in early November). There is F! on Friday night that weekend and DL is open until midnight and on Saturday it is open until 11:00.

I am trying to look at the pros/cons of which night to see F! with BB reserved seating. I am not even sure if it is better to see it on the more or less crowded night as far as enjoying the park after F! The night I am not at F! I will be doing the WOC dessert party so will be over in DCA.

Is that the general sense then--that it won't matter--both nights will be most likely be crowded that weekend? Somehow I had a sense that there might be a discernible difference between the two.

Is that the general sense then--that it won't matter--both nights will be most likely be crowded that weekend? Somehow I had a sense that there might be a discernible difference between the two.
For Fantasmic, it will be "sold out" with fastpasses and dining packages no matter what. Both Friday's and Saturday's get lots of local traffic especially because Deluxe APs won't be blacked out. So, yeah, either will be busy. Friday it may take a bit longer for the FPs to run out, but it will still happen early morning!

Thank you--it sounds like F! and that area will be crowded both nights. And, am I understanding correctly that DL in general will not have a difference in attendance between Friday night and Saturday night?

Thank you--it sounds like F! and that area will be crowded both nights. And, am I understanding correctly that DL in general will not have a difference in attendance between Friday night and Saturday night?
Unfortunately not! But at least the park tends to clear out more after the fireworks, so because it will stay open late, you can continue to enjoy it!

One thing you will have to your advantage is that Halloween will be over but the holidays haven't started yet, so there may be less crowds in general (still crowded for Fantasmic though).

Unfortunately not! But at least the park tends to clear out more after the fireworks, so because it will stay open late, you can continue to enjoy it!

One thing you will have to your advantage is that Halloween will be over but the holidays haven't started yet, so there may be less crowds in general (still crowded for Fantasmic though).

That is a helpful point. DL stays open an hour later on Friday than Saturday so this seems like the night to do F! Thank you Lesley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter