Which one ?????

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
I have a question? I am going to disney and i want to check out Universal. We have never been before and if you all had a choice which park would you choose and why. I am leaving in 1 day and 6 hours. I need your help? I wish i had more time and could do both parks. I have a 12 year old son coming along with me.

If you like roller coasters and action rides IOA is the park for you. My 13 y.o. daughter prefers IOA. The themes there are Marvel Superheroes. comic characters like Popeye, Betty Boop, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Midievil Fantasy & Mythological, and Doctor Seuss. If you go to IOA don't miss dining at Mythos- world class gourmet!
My 11 yo son and I prefer Universal Studios. They have more recognizable themes geared to Universal Movies such as Men In Black, Jaws, King Kong, Back to the Future, Beetlejuice, Twister, ET, and of course there is Nick Studios plus old time favorites like Lucy, Alfred Hitchcock, & Hanna Barberra cartoons.
There is much more in both parks including tons of shopping and dining options. Really hard to tell you one is better than the other without knowing what appeals to you personally. You really can't lose either way.
J.gif
K.gif

here come da Men In Black...

Good work with the clipart, suz!!

Welcome, juicefruit00!

I agree with suzy, IOA is a 12yo boys dream AND you can't lose either way. Depending on your likes and dislikes each park offers something unique. My 9yo son loves action, but he also appreciates the theming of IOA and it's the ONLY place he enjoys sitting and watching the dreaded "shows". At Disney he asks before he goes inside "Is this a RIDE or a SHOW?" He wants only rides at Disney, but the shows at IOA and USF are right up his alley!

Let us know which you choose!

Originally posted by Robinrs
Good work with the clipart, suz!!

Thanks Robin, you are my inspiration and my clipart idol!
lol
smilie_spiderman.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter