Which park for GAD fastpasses?

OtherFigment

Mouseketeer
Which park are you using your GAD fastpasses in and why?

Also, does anyone know (I can't remember) if you can get FP during evening EMH?

I'm using mine in DHS on the Fantasmic night. We will be in a different park earlier in the day, so by the time we get to DHS the regular Fastpasses for the major attractions will likely be gone...and I am simply not willing to wait in line for an hour and a half for TSM.

Not 100% positive, but fairly certain that FP is open for rides that are open during evening EMH...I know that we were able to get FP for Everest during morning EMH, so I assume that the evening would be the same.

On EMH mornings, if the attraction is open, USUALLY Fastpass is open. If the attraction is closed, FP is closed. When regular park hours start and the attraction opens, FP is turned on (unless it is not being used that day at all).

On EMH evenings, if the attraction is closed then obviously so is Fastpass :)

If it is open, however, it is totally up to the discretion of the attraction manager that night. If they DO use FP, then the clocks start all over with the first FP return times being usually at least 30 minutes after the start of EMH.

The EMH Times Guide will tell you for certain if Fastpass is in use, although it is possible it is in use if it isn't listed, if the attraction manager did not make the decision in time for printing.

Last week we had 3 GAD voucher and we used them for fastpasses at MK, DHS, and Epcot. We chose AK to be our non-GAD fastpass park because there were only 2 rides we figured we'd want the fastpasses for (EE and KS).

We are going for 5 days at the end of june and plan to use our 3 vouchers for gad fps for MK and DHS. We will be getting to DHS midday on our first day there so they will be huge. MK our 2nd day and our 2nd to last night we will spend at the MK which is having EMH. We will probably use them up before 11pm as EMH doesn't start until then anyways.

We have 3 vouchers to use in August and we will probably decide when we get there based on the crowd levels.

DHS for sure, MK probably and either Epcot or a second day at Toy Story Mania Studios. Oops, sorry, I mean Disney Hollywood Studios.:rotfl2:

We're in the same boat. We have 6 of us going to WDW starting Memorial Day and all 6 have GAD vouchers. I think we've decided to use 3 vouchers to apply toward mult-day tickets and then 3 vouchers to use for GAD FP.

Since we'll be hitting each park for 1 day each, my thinking is that we won't use the GAD FP for Animal Kingdom, we definitely will for Hollywood Studios and therefore most likely will for Magic Kingdom and EPCOT as well.

At least this makes sense to me. Any thoughts?

We will be using ours for DHS and maybe MK, if the crowds aren't bad in late May we will probably use them twice at DHS b/c DD and DH love RnR and we all love TSM.

We actually have 4 vouchers, but the kids want to use theirs on the figurines and pins. So that leaves us 2 for the parks.

We choose which 2 parks to use our GAD fastpasses at based on the rides we would use them on.

MK = 4 rides and 2x on the 5th ride
HS = 3 rides and 3x on the 4th - plus it will be a Fantasmic night for us
EP = Only ride we would need them for is Soarin' (maybe TT) so we'll just grab regular FPs for them
AK = 2 rides only (Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safaris) so again - regular FPs

Well this is our first visit so I want to ride everything, lol. We are going for Memorial day and the first half of the week is predicted crowd level of 6's and a 5, so will wait to use 3 of them when the crowds are predicted at 8's - so it will be AK (maybe), MK twice. That will leave one other day, prob on DHS one day on our first weekend as it will be Star Wars weekend and thus extremely crowded regardless of crowd calendar.

Probably will use our 2 at MK and AK.

Other than TSM, DHS doesn't really have anything we would be special about using it for and we have had pretty good luck with waits at Epcot in the past.

We have 4 vouchers and will be in WDW late May and early June.

MK- we are going the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend and MK has the most rides we all do.

DHS- same reason as everybody else, TSM, ToT, and RnRC

Epcot- we will be at MK for Wishes the night before and the GAD FP will allow us to arrive at 10:00 and still hit everything we want.

MK (again)- Favorite park, favorite rides... a perfect reason!

We will have 7 vouchers, and we have 8 park days. Not sure which day we won't use them....maybe AK?? So excited that we'll have the FP's for pretty much our entire trip!!

We've used one for AK and one for MK so far this week, with 2 left to go. We had more left from MK ones, but only because we went early and got most rides done before we needed FPs. We used all our Donalds at AK plus most Daisys because we went later in the day.

I think it depends on whether you plan to get up early or sleep in. The AK ones can also be used at the shows so if you want to do them, it can be worth it.

We're using HS tomorrow, so will comment on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter