Which Park(s)???

alisonh

Mouseketeer
New here... anyhow, the more I read the more questions I have. We are heading to WDW in just under a month and have never been there. It will just be DH, me, and DS(almost 3) so... I was told that we really only need to do MK and AK with ds, that he would not be into the others... however, I am wondering what characters and things are at different locations. DS LOVES Lightening McQueen (that is his b-day theme this year) Wall-E, the princesses (especially Ariel and Cinderella) Mickey, minnie, the whole gang from Mickey mouse clubhouse. He also likes the disney channels Little Einsteins, Handy Manney. He likes Nemo too. The others, some he knows some he doesnt... so, what do you recommend? How many days and where? TIA!

There is a Playhouse Disney show at Hollywood Studios. We also found the Incredibles there. There is also the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast Show as well as the Muppets. We also got autographs with Buzz and Woody from Toy Story and I am sure your DS would love Toy Story Mania.

Just some examples of things at Hollywood Studios that I could think of off the top of my head. Hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter