Which parks on which days for next week?

Melissa R

DIS Veteran
We are long time WDW veterans but haven't been to the world for a couple of years so I'm out of touch with the best days to hit the parks. We will be on property but probably won't do EMH, so are there suggestions on which parks to start in on specific days? We're planning on WDW from M-Th of next week, and then doing IOA (gasp! our first time doing a non-disney park!! Don't tell Mickey!) on Friday.

Any suggestions?

We use this as a guide --

Avoid MK on Sunday and Monday
AK seems to be a good choice for Sat.
Epcot is good on Sunday and Monday

Renee

:D Don't go to a park on its' early entry day unless you are going for early entry. It seems to get very crowded on those days, so if you aren't an early riser, go somewhere else. Also, if you do go for early entry, leave the park when the gates open to everyone else and go somewhere else.

NEVER go to MK on Sat. night!!!

Epcot WS is so beautiful @ night and with the other parks closing so early anymore, it's nice to go there in the evening. Also, WS is soooo empty at its' opening (usually 11:00, I think) and that can be nice too, especially if you get a late start on your day or just want to take it easy, maybe have a nice lunch and go back to your hotel to nap or swim.

Since AK closes @ 5:00, you need to go there in the morning. Also the animals are more active then. Plan to go there on your coolest day, I don't know why but it always seems to be 10 degrees hotter in that park.

Go to MGM in the evening. See Fantasmic! It is a must if you've never been. Try to sit in the center and don't sit in front or you will get wet. If you've seen it before, you will be able to do other things easier because almost everyone who is in the park goes to the show.

Have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter