Which parks would you use your GAD pass on?

which 2 parks

• Epcot

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.

watkinsme

I Won a One More Disney Day Sweepstakes :)
We have 2 GAD tickets we are going to use for fast passes for our trip. Which parks would you use them on? There are 5 of us (dh, me, ds(5), dd(4) & dd (1) and we will be visiting epcot & mk 2 days each and ak/dhs 1 day each. We are going the last week in Sept. We will be using child swaps with the baby.

so considering all of that - which 2 parks would you suggest we use them on?

Obviously this is a personal choice, made a little more difficult by the ages of your kids. There are just so many of the fastpass rides that I assume they won't be able to ride due to their heights!

If you're trying to do things as a family, then I would pick either MK or HS. HS you would get potentially 3 instant rides on Toy Story Mania, which I assume would be a big hit with your kids given their ages. MK is also a good bet given the high amount of kid friendly attractions on the list (Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear, Pooh, etc.)

With the fastpass selections at EP and AK, I would probably avoid those (unless your family is really into Soarin' - which I suppose could change my mind). I just don't see riding Soarin' 3 times in 2 days - but that's my preference. I'm the type of person who would ride Toy Story all day long if I could!

Have fun on your trip!

Obviously this is a personal choice, made a little more difficult by the ages of your kids. There are just so many of the fastpass rides that I assume they won't be able to ride due to their heights!

If you're trying to do things as a family, then I would pick either MK or HS. HS you would get potentially 3 instant rides on Toy Story Mania, which I assume would be a big hit with your kids given their ages. MK is also a good bet given the high amount of kid friendly attractions on the list (Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear, Pooh, etc.)

With the fastpass selections at EP and AK, I would probably avoid those (unless your family is really into Soarin' - which I suppose could change my mind). I just don't see riding Soarin' 3 times in 2 days - but that's my preference. I'm the type of person who would ride Toy Story all day long if I could!

Have fun on your trip!

Thanks - DS is 44" dd is 41 so most of them they can ride :woohoo:

I have one GAD ticket and Ill be using mine on MK!! Why not feel good seeing the castle knowing I helped someone and it got me here:cool1::thumbsup2

we used one of ours in march at hs. we rode ts 3 x's and it was great....this trip I don't know yet. We are doing an epcot day ( my least fav park) and mnsshp. i would like to do ts again 3x but we would be going there just for it

We used ours at MK and DHS. We like the options the best there and it was great to walk up to TSM mid day when FP were gone and get instant ones. We also found these 2 parks to have the best options for our whole family including DS4 who was too short for some of the bigger thrill rides offered w/ GAD in the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter