Which rentals are in the airport terminal?

mtchbx

Earning My Ears
The last time I was at Disney I rented a car from an agency that wasnt located in the airport and we had to take a long shuttle ride to get our car. I really dont want to that again so if someone could tell me which are located in the terminal I would appreciat it.
Scott

Last time we rented we used dollar and it was at the airport. I know budget is to.

May I suggest you try priceline.com. I got a much better rate on a larger car then I was quoted by calling Budget directly.

hope I helped .

Karl

rubenfan--Since Priceline also uses Alamo and Hertz anyone who want to rent from an on-site agency can't use Priceline.

Just to let you know, I just returned and my dealings with Alamo were great. We landed at Orlando Airport at 2:15 pm, and I mean Landed. We got our baggage, took the shuttle and we were driving out of Alamo at 3:12 pm. I didn't think that was too bad considering we waited for luggage, etc. Return of the car was even faster. Arrived at Alamo at 2:30 pm, we were at the Airport at 3:00 pm. There were 2 adults, 1 4 year old, 3 large bags, and 3 carry ons. We did alright. Just check and see what the extra Taxes are for the onsight car rentals. Janis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter