Which resort is best?

Muffy

<font color=red>Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!<
We will be staying on site at Universal 12/27-12/29 (then moving to the dolphin for 16 nights) and wondering which resort would be best. We are Plat Lowes as they matched our Plat Starwood. We are a family of 3, DH, DD (13) and myself. We are leaning towrds PBH as it seems the nicest of the 3 resorts. Do you think we are making the right choice by going with PBH? Can you still get a possible upgrade if you use the fan club rate to book a room? Thanks!

Muffy

No matter which one you pick, you will love it. I have only stayed at RPR, but we are staying at the HRH and then PBH after that. So what you don't do now, you can do later!!!!

Have Fun!;)

We have only stayed at one on-site hotel and that was the HRH. I also have teenage daughters -- 14 and 17 and they absolutely loved it! Don't think you can go wrong with either one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter