Which resort to catch a Uber ride at after the fireworks?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I think we are gonna eat at the Wilderness Lodge on the night of my birthday and watch the fireworks after we are done. This will be on a Saturday night in June. We plan on using the buses to get over to that area, but I'm thinking that using Uber to get back the Beach Club is our best option after the fireworks. So, which of the Magic Kingdom resorts will be the best to catch a Uber ride at?

If you are watching from MK then you can catch a ride at the TTC. Otherwise the best resort would be the one to which you can get to the fastest.

Good question. Where would you suggest?

Well, if you're watching the fireworks outside of MK, I assume you will be at a resort to do that and therefore you could catch an Uber from that resort. If you're watching the fireworks inside MK, I would probably walk to CR afterward and pick up an Uber from there. That way you can avoid using Disney transportation.

Well, if you're watching the fireworks outside of MK, I assume you will be at a resort to do that and therefore you could catch an Uber from that resort. If you're watching the fireworks inside MK, I would probably walk to CR afterward and pick up an Uber from there. That way you can avoid using Disney transportation.
I am thinking the CR might be the best, but I was just wondering what others opinions were.

I am thinking the CR might be the best, but I was just wondering what others opinions were.

IMO, the monorail and ferries will be crazy after fireworks so I would avoid that. That leaves walking to CR as the only option, unless you just watch the fireworks from a resort.

You can watch from near the ferry dock at TTC. Great view (of fireworks, not castle projections), and they even pipe in the music. Then catch an Uber from there.

Or watch from the boat dock at GF, near Narcoossee’s.

Whichever resort you choose for viewing, an Uber will be available. Also, if you choose TTC, Ubers are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter