Which to choose??

littlebigdog

Our lives are made in these small hours, these lit
For those of you who have been on an ABD tour. We are a family of 4, myself (37), DW (35), DS (12), and DS (6). Both of our sons seem to be adventureous and not afraid to try things. Also, they are both active in sports such as basketball and cross country. Our family enjoys biking as well so a tour that included activies would be great. We are looking to book our 1st ABD for summer of 2009. We are thinking either the Cities of Knights and Lights or the Emerald Isle. Can you offer any advice on the tours and which one might be best for our family. Any help is greatly appreciated. We have received the DVD and catalog but did not find that the DVD offered much information about the tours. Thanks!:)

We did Knights & Lights last July with our kids (ages 14 and 11 at the time). We loved it and I cannot recommend it highly enough. I've been to Europe before, but ABD made it something really special. I'm in the process of writing a trip report if you're interested - and patient! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter