White Castle

my2disneyboys

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to White Castle during a disney trip for lunch !? We thought it might be a cheap meal while at Disney and i am hearing the new White Castle is pretty close to the parks !

Just opened yesterday. Friends said lines were very long but moved as quickly as they could.

There are a few vlogs online you can watch from opening day.
It was crazy.
One of the vloggers said he could see Disney Springs in the distance.
Sounds like a fun lunch to me!

Has anyone gone to White Castle during a disney trip for lunch !? We thought it might be a cheap meal while at Disney and i am hearing the new White Castle is pretty close to the parks !
I haven't gone to White Castle during a Disney trip for lunch yet because they opened just a couple of days ago. It sure is a cheap meal while at Disney, but I don't think I's leave the park to head over there for lunch.

White Castle always sounds like a good idea... at the time. Some regret the belly bomber decision shortly after. Not me personally though, I have The Crave for life.

Yep--- Love them, but when I was young, we referred to them as "murder burgers". :))

Funny, we have the same thread over at the camping forum. People must really be jonesing for a WC fix!

We have driven past the intersection of Palm Parkway and Daryl Carter a few times since it opened. They still have cop cars out there with lights flashing. I suspect directing traffic. Though it isn't lined up on Palm Parkway like it was opening day.

Having grown up with the sliders, No!
There is no reason to go there.
They slide in and slide out, yuck!

Disney Food Blog had a write up on White Castle including menu, prices, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter