Who can answer this MIB question?

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I score low because, um, I have to do board research. Yeah, um, it's not easy to be a moderator. Er, I have to, um, do research that will help others. Yeah, do you, um, understand? :)

No.

;)

The Froghopper is a children's tower ride. It's kinda like the Tower of Terror, but 20 feet tall. I kind of went overboard riding it at Old Town and Barry caught it on tape... :)

Which Froghopper will you get the ERT for me on? The one at Wild Adventures is the best!:p

And what is wrong with the Frog Hopper. It was fun, but painfull due to the small seats.

For those who want to know what it looks like, BEHOLD:
I'm the big boy on the right:D

fhopper1.jpg

Originally posted by rocketman23
For those who want to know what it looks like, BEHOLD:
I'm the big boy on the right:D

And FYI, Thing 1 and Thing 2 (my boys) are the "little" boys on each end! :) Did they ride the froghopper as often as YOU Rocketman??? :D ;) :D

My thanks to RobertWalker for taking them to OldTown so I could really enjoy Earth Wind and Fire at Universal!!!! :) :) :)

Karen

They rode it twice and so did I... I think I had more fun on it though;)
I couldn't ride it too much though, I had to get my Dragon Wagon rides in!:cool:

They rode it 4 times. That was the only way that the ride operator would let us ride.

So they rode it two more times? I guess I was so excited over the Dragon Wagon, I didn't notice them riding again!:D

Originally posted by rocketman23
So they rode it two more times? I guess I was so excited over the Dragon Wagon, I didn't notice them riding again!:D

Well, as long as *somebody* was paying attention to them! :rolleyes: LOL

I'm going to take a wile guess...is the dragon wagon one of those kiddie coasters that looks like a dragon? I wish my kids were SO easily amused! ;)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter