Who Has Done Online Check-In at Aulani

It could be a little of both. It took me 3 times to get fully through to do the whole online check-in process because of the website issues. If they are having issues they should not allow online check-in. When I called to give my room requests I did have a 10 minute wait this afternoon.

I used online checking on Friday. We have 2 studios and I wanted to request they be by each other if possible but there was nowhere to do so.:( hopefully we can work it out when we arrive.

I did online check-in & arrived at Aulani yesterday. I got exactly what I wanted. Definitely make your requests through member services. Even though you can't see your requests at online check-in, Aulani staff can when assigning your room. We showed up at around 4pm they gave us a quick 5 minute tour then they hand you your keys. It was super easy. I would definitely do online check-in again at Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter