Who has reserved or rented a car from Florida Tickets Inc?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Anyone used this ticket website for car rentals?

Just wondering if their prices are legit for Dollar car rentals.

Herc.

Yesterday, I filled out the online reservation form on their website for a great rate on a minivan from Dollar. I expected I would get a confirmation back by e-mail, but did not. If anyone else has reserved a car via this website, please share your experience. Did you get a confirmation? Was your reservation/price honored?

I made my reservation for Dollar through the Florida Inc. website. Got an email confirmation about 24 hours later. I called Dollar directly as well and gave them the code and got the same price, so I think it's legitimate. :) We go next week so I'll let you know :) We are getting a full-size for 179.99 for the week. With taxes and an extra day ($36), total came to $271.

MM, I filled out the form two days ago and have not heard anything back from them.

Not too impressed with them at this point.

Herc

I filled out the form yesterday but gave my work email, so I won't know if I got a response until Tuesday 2/19 (after the 3 day weekend).

I made a reservation with them beginning of January for a luxury car in August for 10 days. Didn't get my confirmation for 4 days in email, but it did come with the Dollar #800 number to call if any questions or to cancel. Since then, I got a better deal with Avis (same price, better car) and will be calling them to cancel most likely. I think Florida Tickets is very legitimate. We have rented with Dollar many times with no problems at MCO. Just call Dollar once you get your confirmation, if concerned, to verify.

RobinLyn :)

Got an email confirmation this morning ... $578 total (including estimated fees/taxes) for 15 days in a minivan. Better than what we've been able to get so far with Budget.

I received my coonfirmation too..

now if I could just find some decent airfare.

herc

Sent in the reservation request on 2-14-02 (Thursday) and received my confirmation e-mail on 2-18-02 (Monday). The confirmation has a confirmation number, the rental dates, vehicle type, the weekly & daily rate, the estimated total. I called Dollar and they were able to look up the reservation and confirm.

A big thanks to TedO for posting the floridaticketsinc.com website -- I got a good rate during a busy time (3-21/3-30-02)!

herc

I see you are from Minnesota. SunCountry is supposed to be resuming flights to Orlando beginning 3-1-02. Maybe you can get a good rate from them. I noticed Hobbit Travel had roundtrip airfare to Orlando advertised from $169 -- maybe it's worth giving them a call. We got a good rate on Delta, but have had our flights booked for several months now.

Hope you find something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter