Who has the best selection of Toy Story merchandise on WDW property?

Aggie89

Mouseketeer
Last year, we couldn't find hardly any Toy Story stuff for DS. We saw shops with Star Wars, Muppets, even Indiana Jones, but no Toy Story. We must have just missed it. We saw one small cart near the Buzz Lightyear ride at MK and that was it. We leave on Thursday and 4 year old DS has saved his pennies to buy a Toy Story something so we need to know where to look. Help!

There's a ton if you know where to look. Try either Pizza Plannet or the cart outside of it at MGM Studios (neer Muppet*Vision). Also, World of Disney at the Marketplace has a lot. Hope this helps.

There is a kiosk right outside of the Buzz Lightyear ride in MK. It has good selection of toys. Also, the World of Disney at Downtown Disney has a good selection also.

:D

If you are a member of the Disney Club, you get a 10% discount on items bought at some of the Marketplace stores at Downtown Disney. Your purchase has to be over $25. We did our souvenir shopping there. World of Disney did offer the discount.

Big oops! That is not the Disney Club that had the discount. It was my annual pass. There are a few discounts in the parks with the Disney Club. You can check the disney site to see if there would be any that would benefit you on your trip.

On our last visit, we had to find a Jessie Doll. The only place that had any Toy Story toys was at Disney Quest gift shop. I cannot tell you if they still have any but give it a try.

i have been looking everywhere for a stuffed bullseye doll. I have looked in Disney and at stores in my area. Are there any stores in Disney World that i didn't go to that have a stuffed bullseye doll from toystory 2. Thanks guys.

Princess:smooth:

does anybody know where i can find a stuffed bullseye doll? I am at a loss. I am hoping someone knows.
Thanx guys.

Love:
Princess:smooth:

the Snow White look-a-like

going back in 12/01
Hopefully to the WL?

Toy Story is my DS favorate. I cant wait till he gets to see things up close from it. Is there a lot there for him to see. Michelle

After seeing Muppetvision in MGM, go directly outside to Al's toybarn. There you will see Woody, Jesse and Buzz! They're great! There is also a cart right there with tons of great merchandise for your ds. I have twin boys who LOVE woody and buzz. I don't recall if there was a "stuffed" bullseye but there was definitely a bullseye.

OBTW, I was at the Disney store today and they just got some new toy story t-shirts in that are awesome! They were only $7.99 each! I picked them up for a surprise for the boys on the way down to DW in August!

The only stuffed Bulls-Eye I have seen was a beanie type. They had them at the DS. I would check the auction sites.

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter