Who is Everett Ross in Marvel?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For Christmas I got a Marvel Legends action figure of Everett Ross and he is from Black Panther and I was surprised to see an Everett Ross action figure and I would like to know a little more about Everett Ross? Is he one of T'Challa's enemies in Black Panther and has Everett Ross also made appearences in other Marvel comics as well? I know Everett was in Secret Invasion as a enemy to Nick Fury too and is Everett Ross a businessman millionaire? Because my Everett Ross action figure wears a business suit too. Also which actor plays Everett Ross in Black Panther as well as Secret Invasion?

Everett Ross is/was a CIA agent who’s first appearance in the MCU was in Captain America: Civil War and then he was in both Black Panther films and the Skrull version of him was in Secret Invasion like you said.

Originally he detained a few of the Avengers, including Bucky Barnes, in Cap 3 under his orders to uphold the Sokovia Accords but then allied himself with Wakanda in the Black Panther films.

He’s played by Martin Freeman who’s been in a lot of big stuff like the original UK version of The Office, BBC Sherlock and The Hobbit films.

You can read more about him here:

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Everett_Ross

To go back to his comic book origins, he was originally assigned by the State Department to be T'Challa's handler while in the US, though he didn't really handle him so to speak. He first appeared in the "Marvel Knights" relaunch of Black Panther by Christopher Priest and Mark Texiera, which is a really good run and pretty much defined the character as he would appear in the MCU.

Everett Ross is/was a CIA agent who’s first appearance in the MCU was in Captain America: Civil War and then he was in both Black Panther films and the Skrull version of him was in Secret Invasion like you said.

Originally he detained a few of the Avengers, including Bucky Barnes, in Cap 3 under his orders to uphold the Sokovia Accords but then allied himself with Wakanda in the Black Panther films.

He’s played by Martin Freeman who’s been in a lot of big stuff like the original UK version of The Office, BBC Sherlock and The Hobbit films.

You can read more about him here:

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Everett_Ross
Oh, so that's who Everett Ross is? No wonder why he looked familiar in Secret Invasion. I also didn't know who played Everett Ross until I saw the name Martin Freeman and so I looked up some videos of Martin Freeman and Martin is amazing as an actor and how a gentleman can play a villain is so surprising to me. Thanks for the awesome info Leia
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter