Who is going in december????

Can't wait! I finally booked our flights out of Vancouver on the weekend with AmericaWest for $561 each which I thought was great considering we're flying out of Canada. This rate was better than our original planned day to fly, Dec. 27, so we decided what the heck, we're going to fly out on Christmas Day! Wonder if they serve turkey on that flight..........

We have 10 days at WDW (5 at the Renaissance World Gate and then 5 at All-Star Movies). We then head down to Ft. Laud. for a 7-day cruise and then back again to WDW for another day and a half before we head home. Lots of planning on this trip and I'm still trying to do it as budget-wise as I can.

Now the countdown begins....................

We are going December 8th and will be at the BWV until January 17th, 2003.
Celebrating my 60th birthday and the unknown birthday for "She who must be obeyed"
Look us up! Golfing and pool side days ( Leaping Horse) are high on the list

tate ºoº

:jester:

I can hardly wait - we will be travelling to Disneyworld around December 15th and returning around December 31st. Plans so far are staying at HIFS for 12 days then to Universal Studies Hard Rock Hotel for 3 days. Hubby, son 16 and daughter 14 and me - its soooo exciting - first timer. We are waiting until Aug or Sept to book flight - hopefully direct.

Our last trip was Oct. 2001. We (DH and I) weren't planning on going back this year but now we are!! I am excited already! lol Dec. 7-15th. Resort yet to be determined but hopefully Wilderness Lodge. Will fly out of Buffalo because it's always cheaper than Toronto and not that much farther fo us to go.

and will be in Florida for 3 weeks! Disney park area for a week, after the holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter