Who will be at BWV for Halloween?

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
Who else will be at BWV for Halloween?
Are you going to the Boardwalk Halloween party?

We will be at BWV for Halloween Week, but we'll be at MNSSHP on 10/31/05 in the evening! ENJOY YOUR TRIP- we'll be there soon! :sunny:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: DH and I will be there!!! We arrive on the 29th (early, flying the redeye from Vegas) staying the first night @ ASSp. We move to the BWV 10/30-11/11. I think we'll probably hang out and watch the party from the balcony of Belleview Room. We did that two years ago and really enjoyed it.

DH & I will be there from 10/30 - 11/2 ahd at the MNSSHP on 31st. What happens on the boardwalk on Halloween? Look for Uncle Sam & Lady Liberty! :banana:

We will be there Oct. 28th- Nov. 3rd. Wow just two days away :teeth: Now I have to put my packing list together. My 5 year old DS will be Buzz Lightyear. :cool1:

beaker said:
We will be there Oct. 28th- Nov. 3rd. Wow just two days away :teeth: Now I have to put my packing list together. My 5 year old DS will be Buzz Lightyear. :cool1:

My three DDs kids will be Woody (age 6), Ariel (age 3), & Mickey (16 months)!

GOVAC24 said:
What happens on the boardwalk on Halloween?

We've never been before but I believe there is a DJ, characters, trick-or-treating, & other kids activities. I have it being from 5:30-8:30pm (I have no idea where I found that). :wave:

We are staying at BWV and are going to the party at night. We have a set of 2 1/2 triplets and thought it would be better to go low key then MNNSHP this year. We'll see you there!

I have tried to information about it and there really is not advertised anywhere. Do you know of any info out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter