Who will be at the PODCAST on May 4th

Rob&Jan

"They can't hit ya"
We were planning on going home on the 30th :sad2: but it was just to tempting so now were flying home at 6am Monday the problem is we have to be at work on Monday so we will be driving straight from the airport to work. We were able to change our flight extend the rental car and add 5 more nights at Saratoga Springs, thank goodness for DVC. Were really looking forward to meeting Pete and the gang as well as some fellow podcasters. See you there:cool1:

I will! I am bringing my sister to experience the Crew for the first time (she's not a listener)..... :rotfl:

We'll be driving down that night (12 hr drive) so we should be in The World by 11 that morning...I'll be there as long as I can escape the family for a few hours :rolleyes1

My husband and I will be there . It was my email that was read on the last show. My dh, who's come to love Disney has also come to accept large crowds no matter where you go. He thought for sure there would be at least hundreds at this show. I enjoyed Bob's Mexican history lesson! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hey Gang

Don't forget if you're going to attend please make sure you let us know.

Please send an email to podcast@wdwinfo.com with how many folks will be attending and if there will be any kids (including ages would be great as well). We have several folks signed up already but we want to make sure we set up for the appropriate amount of people.

If you've emailed us already to let us know you're going there is no need to do so again, we have you on the list.

We will be releasing more specifics about the show as we get closer. We appreciate your patience with that.

Thanks
John

I'm there.

When I booked this trip, well before they announced this, something made me fly home Monday as opposed to my typical Sunday. Needless to say, I'm glad I listen to myself for once.

I was at the 12/6 Meet, I can only imagine what this is going to be like.

My wife and I will be there. We're fortunate to be just 2 hours from the Magic. I'm really looking forward to watching the Podcast Crew at work.

I'm there.

I was at the 12/6 Meet, I can only imagine what this is going to be like.
Well, not nearly as fun, Kathy, since of course I won't be there...but don't despair, at least you'll have a chance at Will without my interference.

but don't despair, at least you'll have a chance at Will without my interference.

Got that right!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Could you imagine, Kim, you and myself. I think it would be the first and last "live" Podcast.

Got that right!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Could you imagine, Kim, you and myself. I think it would be the first and last "live" Podcast.

Well, if they just handed over Will to us to distract us, I think they could actually get some podcasting done. But if he runs, all bets are off.

Then again, all the shrieking in the background might distract from podcast quality...

Well, if they just handed over Will to us to distract us, I think they could actually get some podcasting done. But if he runs, all bets are off.

Then again, all the shrieking in the background might distract from podcast quality...

naaahhhhhhh.......we'll blame it on some kid having a meltdown in the lobby :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter