Who will be there for Cheerleading...

Yes, I am coaching. I coach tiny cheer (5 and younger). I have a young team this year-most are just 4. There are 19 of them. I have a DD4 on my squad. My middle, DD7, is on Mini level 2. They have 34 girls on their squad. DD7 is pretty good. It comes easy for her. She has her series of backhandsprings and is starting to work on a tuck. They have placed in the top 3 at UCA Nationals at Disney the last several years. They are out to win this year and I think they have the talent. My oldest, DD10, is on large Junior (14 and under) level 2 squad. Tumbling does not come easy for her. I just want her to gain confidence. She is a great base and has come such a long way in one year. She loves it the most and works twice as hard as her sisters.
My older 2 DD's compete in Cheersport Birmingham on Dec.16th. My squad competes again Jan. 6th in Huntsville, AL. My squad is the defending UCA National champions. (I wasn't coaching last year.) You can see their picture on Varsity.com. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You must have major patients to coach kids that young!!! :)
I LOVE to watch the little ones they are sooo darn cute!
Well keep me updated on your kids teams!! I will make sure to send you pixie dust also!! :thumbsup2 Us cheermoms must stick together!!!

We had our first competition this weekend (regional) and we Swept the competition!!! All four teams placed first!!! YOO HOOO!!! GO GEMZ!! :banana: :cheer2:

tnkrbell said:
We had our first competition this weekend (regional) and we Swept the competition!!! All four teams placed first!!! YOO HOOO!!! GO GEMZ!! :banana: :cheer2:
WoW!!! Congratulations! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks!! :sunny: We had several mistakes and a sad accident one of our girls broke her leg in two places!! and she is an AWESOME cheerleader!!!) so I can not wait till the rest of the year!!! (hopefully she will be beter in 6 weeks~! She is such a sweet and talented girl~~

tnkrbell said:
Thanks!! :sunny: We had several mistakes and a sad accident one of our girls broke her leg in two places!! and she is an AWESOME cheerleader!!!) so I can not wait till the rest of the year!!! (hopefully she will be beter in 6 weeks~! She is such a sweet and talented girl~~
Did she fall off a stunt or was she tumbling?

tnkrbell said:
Tumbling!! :( AND SHE IS SOOOO AWESOME!! So pixie dust it appreciated!!
Hope she is up and about quick! We compete again the 15th. I :woohoo: can't wait!

We compete again the 15th. I can't wait!
I wish we were!! I have to wait till the 6 o7th of Jan!! :(
But I guess it will be here before I know it!! :)

tnkrbell said:
We compete again the 15th. I can't wait!
I wish we were!! I have to wait till the 6 o7th of Jan!! :(
But I guess it will be here before I know it!! :)
We are doing a NCA regional on Jan. 6th too.

I think ours is COA!! :) (And it is the 7th I just found out)
Well cool hope both of our teams Rock that weekend!! :thumbsup2

Who will be there for the National High School Competition in Feb?
I tried to read through all the posts, but there are way too many. Loved reading them though.

tnkrbell said:
I think ours is COA!! :) (And it is the 7th I just found out)
Well cool hope both of our teams Rock that weekend!! :thumbsup2
Will you go to COA open National Feb. 3 in Birmingham? We will be there.

luvtogo12 said:
Who will be there for the National High School Competition in Feb?
I tried to read through all the posts, but there are way too many. Loved reading them though.

This year we will be there for the National High School Competition. Last year we were there for the National All Star Competition. It will be interesting to see how they compare.

disneyxo said:
This year we will be there for the National High School Competition. Last year we were there for the National All Star Competition. It will be interesting to see how they compare.

What division will you be competing in?

Will you go to COA open National Feb. 3 in Birmingham

No we are going to COA in Florida. :)
So how is everyones season going?? Mom21's DD team did AWESOME this past weekend taking 1st place!! Congrats ELITE!!

We will be in Disney again Jan 12-21 for UCA National College Cheer and Dance Competition. We came in 4th last year but I think this year they have a chance to do better. Very excited!! Can't Wait!! Go SCSU!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter