Who would you be?

Herewecomeagain

Mouseketeer
If you could dress in a Disney costume (we all know they are real) for the day, which one would you be and why?:confused3 :woohoo:

2008 POFQ, 2008 ASMo, 2007 Off Site, 2007 Off Site, 2006 PC, 2005 CBR, 2005 Off Site, 2004 Off Site, 2003 WL, 2002 ASMo, 2002 Off Site, 2001 AKL, 2000 Off Site, 1999 AS Sport, 1998 POR, 1997 Off Site, 1995 ASM, 1991 Off Site, 1990 Off Site, 1988 Off Site, 1985 Off Site, 1983 Off Site, 1982 Off Site, 1981 Off Site, 1980 Off Site, 1974 FW, 1972 Off Site.

I would be the Fairy God Mother. That's what I would like to do when my children are grown and my DH and I retire. I'm an elementary teacher and that just seems like a great fit for that time in my life. All my teacher friends say they can totally see me doing that!:goodvibes

I always wanted to be Alice in Wonderland. It was my favorite story book as a child, and I even dressed up like her in college for a Halloween party.

Eeyore for sure- he is just so cute. Goofy would be fun so I could play around with other guests and act goofy.

Cool thread!!

Belle for sure! She is one of my favorites, plus the princesses are treated like celebrities by the kids at Disney! :goodvibes If not Belle, than Alice.
If I was going to do a 'face' character, I'd probably want to be Chip or Dale, or maybe Goofy I were tall enough! :laughing:

Oh how to decide, I would be Goofy :goofy: so I could act out and not get in trouble. Or Pooh because the original bear was a Canadian and I am Canadian.

I'd love to be tinkerbell - but I'm 5'8 and would look ridiculous.

So I will say Belle, because I love yellow - and my wedding dress looks like her dress, except it's white of course. :goodvibes

I would be a princess, Cinderella or Belle. Come to think of it, it would be fun to be any character for a day.

I would be Ariel because I have my own tall, dark and handsome Prince Eric to bring along! :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter