Who Would You Like To See Replace Haley and Jake?

Who would you pick to replace Haley and Jake?

• Push

• The Yeti

• Captain Blackheart (or another pirate)

• The Hitchhiking Ghosts

• Yavn or another Tester

• A Host

• You and Your Friend

Results are only viewable after voting.

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
Ok here's a poll I just came up with.. Note that I do not have power over what VMK does with their site, I just want to throw this subject out there.. whatever is said on this thread or voted on this poll will most likely never be put into effect on the VMK home page. Ok now that I've thrown my Disclaimer out there.. vote for who you think should replace Haley and Jake.
NOTE: if you vote "A Host" "A Tester" or "You and Your Friend" please specify who you are talking about.. ie. Host_Hula, QA_EonWrangler, CapElDano and CL_FrontierSuzy

Have Fun!!!

I vote Me ( KaylaBix ) and my friend Poohdent !

milkabum and MagicalLadee :teeth:
Why? Cause once we get started we don't shut up. :p

the hitchhiking ghosts!!!! lol................ or................. me and................. me!!!!!!!!! imagine all the wonderful conversations i could hold between the two sides of my split personality!!!! :rotfl2:

I'd assasinate them both and replace Jake with myslef. Then, during a hostile takeover I qould capture the VMK side of the site.

Kasiks said:
In the Disney spirit that would be cool :)
yep........... and your sig does speak the truth........... as a living example........... i give you.................. HELEN!!!!! (she's this super-smart girl who is so hysterically funny)

me and my hamster Minnie

we could do the hamster dance on the VMK Home Page! :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :wave: :yay: :cool1: :banana:

la la la do-do-do-do do do do do hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm.. :rotfl:

Or I could do AllisonDude and I..
but Magic might hunt me down and eat me. :teeth:

courderoy said:
anything that does not make that annoying " pop " sound!! LOL:rotfl:

Definitely!! I keep muting my computer every time i go on vmk.com so I could ignore that!

Personally, I'd like to see Captain Jack Sparrow and another POTC character up there...even if its something like Pirate Month or whatever... pirate:

:cloud9: I can dream, can't I? LOL

<3 PiRATE GiRL

Come on now you know the only fitting substitute for Jake and Halley would be PurpleDuck and Grumpy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter