Who's from Northern New Jersey?

Originally posted by John VN
Teaneck moved SOUTH to ENGLEWOOD, FL. and lovin it.

john

Hey John,
My parents (and several relatives from Morris County) live in Englewood, FL! Pine Lake and Park Forest developments to be exact. Small world!

Did I see someone's from Emerson??!!!

Moved from NYC to Emerson when I was 8, lived there for 20 years until I got married. Now I live in Dutchess County in NY.

My Mom and my best friend are still in Emerson, and my sister is in Wood Ridge.

(BTW, I graduated from HS with the now Emerson chief of police.)

My Dad was born and raised in Clifton, loved going to Mario's for pizza on a Friday night. I lived in HAsbrouck Heights, PAramus and Allendale before marrying. I now live in upstate NY but consider myself a Jersey girl!

I was born in Hackensack Hospital and lived in New Milford for 26 years. Lived in Garfield for a few years and then moved to Florida.

Miss some things about New Jersey but the weather here is too nice.

Morris Plains, NJ. This will be our first trip as a DVC owner, going to BCV on May 8th with the family and can't wait.:Pinkbounc

We're in Secaucus. Iwas born in Middle Village,in Queens;Dh is from Jersey City.

I was born and raised in Montclair (Essex County)! Lived in West Caldwell and Basking Ridge as an adult while teaching in Livingston.

We moved to Vegas 8 years ago. I miss being able to drive to WDW during school vacations, but now we do that to DL!!!

Finally found a good pizza joint in Vegas, and guess where the owner is from.......Jersey!!! Heading east for a weekend in June, and gonna run like crazy to Seaside for one evening!

Well I'm not in the DVC, though maybe eventually (still in college). Currently I reside in the great (sarcasm) town of Dumont.

BCR 4 Life

Scoootch- my mom still lives in Passaic! My sister and her family also!
Born in Passaic, went to High School in Lodi. DH and I both attended college at Willaim Paterson as Music Majors which led us to the Lower Hudson Valley where DH has just retired from the USMA Band.

DH is from Rockaway and his family is still there. One of our DD is currently living in Jersey City.

:wave:

I was born and raised in Summit, NJ, and have lived all over the

country (as a military bride). After 20 years away from home,

I still have a bit of "the accent."

Finally settled in the midwest, but aching to be in Florida! Just a

few weeks away......

Jackie

I read through this going "wow". It's a small world after all....

Sorry:p

I am another Hackensack Hospital baby...isn't it amazing there now! HUMC

Lived in Hackensack and Haledon. Then to Venice, FL, just north of Englewood!

Now I live in Norther Dutchess County, NY.

Mom in North Haledon and Sis in Lodi.

Gram (79) still in Hackensack - I'm taking her to DW for her first time this Thanksgiving!
Tammy

Leigh Ann and Tammy

In 25 minutes, with wife and 2yo and 4yo grandsons will be driving past Pine Lake and Park Forest and then through Venice, under the overpass, make right turn then north on 75 and then east on 4. Destination ::MickeyMo

John

Neighbors! Bloomfield here, right near the clifton boarder. Work in Hackensack - so close to many of you LOL. Although I've only lived in NJ for 9 years - i still consider myself a NYer!

Originally posted by mickeyc
We live in Butler, N.J. Prior to moving to Butler we lived in Clifton. We have been going to Disney since 1972.

Enjoy!

Good ol' Butler, NJ....I am a graduate of Butler High!!! Live just above you in Oak Ridge. Ah, yes, many fond memories of BHS! ::yes::

Originally posted by Pkdcoastrs
Currently I reside in the great (sarcasm) town of Dumont.
Hey! I grew up in Dumont! Left when I was 15, and 30 years later, still miss it.

I'm also a Hackensack Hospital Baby. :teeth:

(Did a search for something, and came across this thread.)

:D My DW was born, and raised in Clifton. She now lives in the midwest. We still go back for the food though. The Corral in Patterson, and Bruno's Pizza in Clifton. Can't forget the Tick Tock Diner.
We met a woman working in the gift store off of the BWV lobby who was also from Northern Jersey. Can't remember her name, but I think it gives a location on her name tag.

Live from Waldwick (near Wyckoff, Ridgewood, Paramus, Emerson, etc.).....

And for a few years before that, Oradell......

Me: Born and raised in East Brunswick.
DH: Born and raised in Randolph.

I lived in Hawthorne, next to Ridgewood! Then off to Florida for college, now in Germany, and soon back to Florida!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeee, then we can really enjoy our DVC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter