Who's from Northern New Jersey?

Morris county checking in

Remember "Down the shore everything is alright -you and your baby on a Saturday nite.......................": :rotfl2: cool1:

I was born in Perth Amboy, I grew up in Florham Park, went to Rider College in Lawrenceville, lived on LBI college summers, lived in Edison, then Woodbridge, and now I'm in Scotch Plains since 1994. I've never lived anywhere BUT NJ... I'm a Jersey girl!:thumbsup2

I was raised in Jersey City and Paramus, attended college in South Orange and now live with my family (after a 19-year sabbatical in DC and Virginia) in West Orange. We're huge fans of vacationing in Florida, but we're not likely ever to move there. San Diego or Orange County, CA is where we dream of moving.

We should plan a NJ DVC gathering some November during the NJEA convention. We were in Disney for the November 2008 convention, but we are going to Marco Island for the November 2009 convention.

Wow this thread is old. I can't believe how many Cliftonites are on here!! I'm another Clifton girl, I've lived here my whole life. CHS Class of 2002! :cool1:

We used to live in Vernon, N.J. (home of the former Vernon valley ski resort/ Action Park - now Mountain Creek ). I was born and raised in West Milford, N.J. though;) . Now dh and the kids and I have moved to FL and have been here for 3yrs now - Yay!!:teeth: Our families still all live in Passaic and Sussex counties though.

I was born and raised in West Milford too! Now DH and I live in Wharton, Morris County. I'm working on convincing him to move to Orlando before we retire... one day he'll give in!

born in Jersey City - Raised in North Bergen - Moved back to Jersey City - then bought a house in Middlesex County, where I still am (when I'm not in Disney)

WOW, I can't believe that it was exactly 5 years and 4 hours ago that I first responded to this post. Actual time on clock.

I am wishing I didn't live here in NJ at this point in time... By the time I get to be 60 I will be living off the state because the bills here are getting out of control.

I've lived all over the great state of NJ!! Born in Edison, went to college in Mahwah, my first apartment was in Hackensack, lived with my husband in Passaic for two years and now I'm back in Edison. I've come full circle!! LOL!!

Born and raised in Clifton (a long time ago). School 13, Woodrow Wilson Junior High, and Clifton High School (class of '68, yeah I know I'm old). No longer a N.J. resident but heading back for a visit (to see my parents) for Easter.

Born and raised in Clifton (a long time ago). School 13, Woodrow Wilson Junior High, and Clifton High School (class of '68, yeah I know I'm old). No longer a N.J. resident but heading back for a visit (to see my parents) for Easter.

I was right behind you (class of 71) just wanted to say, we're NOT old!!! :)

I'm no longer a resident of NJ either, and rarely get back. Just wanted to say hi, cause these posts are making me feel a bit nostalgic.

My Aunt taught in Clifton, can't remember the school # but it was on VanHouten Ave. I think she would have been teaching when you were there.

My Aunt taught in Clifton, can't remember the school # but it was on VanHouten Ave. I think she would have been teaching when you were there.

Woodrow Wilson (Junior High) was on Van Houten Ave. There was an elementary school also, I think it was #2 (my memory can fail me at times)

Was she a junior high teacher or elementary school?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter