Who's getting ready to make CP package ressies?

I GOT DISCONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty::sad1:

How awful!!!!!!

How did you not throw your phone across the room? I waited for over an hour last year and would have had a fit if I'd been disconnected!

Hope you get through soon :hug:

Finally got off hold at almost exactly 45 minutes. :banana:

We're reserved for the San Angel Inn at 2pm for the 5pm show on 12/10. I am BEYOND excited to see Neil Patrick Harris as the narrator! :dance3:

That's going to be a crazy day - CP and then right over to Universal for Disapalooza!

How awful!!!!!!

How did you not throw your phone across the room? I waited for over an hour last year and would have had a fit if I'd been disconnected!

Hope you get through soon :hug:

I was too busy looking at it disbelievingly. And blinking. Alot. lol!!

Glad you got back in.

Yes, that was a miracle! I'm hoping it actually is a 30 min wait. I would be happier if I had some hold music. lol

1 hour total... got our first choice... Nov 28, 6:45 show, 4:10 dinner, Teppan Edo. The CM laughed at me when I wished her good luck for the rest of her day!

I got a reservation at 7:40am after waiting 40 minutes the wait time said 7 minutes when it picked up. We will be doing lunch at San Angel on 12/10/11. Neil Patrick Harris, WOOHOO!!

Good Luck Everyone!
Frank:wizard:

Finally got off hold at almost exactly 45 minutes. :banana:

We're reserved for the San Angel Inn at 2pm for the 5pm show on 12/10. I am BEYOND excited to see Neil Patrick Harris as the narrator! :dance3:

That's going to be a crazy day - CP and then right over to Universal for Disapalooza!

I saw NPH 3 years ago. He was good.

Sounds like I am one of the few who likes to see the CP in the dark (815) after dinner

I'm an 8:15 person also. I have 3 teenager/young adults. I thought the 6:45 show would be way to early for them and you have to eat earlier also.

It worked perfect for us. 5:40pm to eat (which is normal for us) at a brand new restaurant (Biergarten) that the kids picked, and it is one of the cheapest. Can't complain, and I thought being night-time added to the experience. Now one of us just has to get the settings right on the camera and we are all set.

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!:flower3::wizard:

I got right in this morning, 11 minute wait time. At 15 minutes the automated voice comes on and says I can do the survey or just hang up then it disconnected me :eek: Took another hour just do it back in, then got the voice prompt menu. Took awhile to get it to go to a CM. Wish me luck the second time around :)

I finally got thru and got La Hacienda for Dec 19 late show. Maybe I got lucky or maybe not the most popular choice. Happy, happy, joy, joy

LOL they are very good at estimating wait times - said 45 min and it was 42 mostly silent min (the music finally kicked in at the end)

good luck to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter