Who's going August/September of 08?

August 30-Sept 9, Wilderness Lodge. Makes 41 trips and each one better than the last but you gotta love the Lodge.

:cool1: Aug.2 - 11th at POP. :cool1:
One of my Grandsons will be playing (and pitching) in The Elite 24 World Series baseball event. Games are being played all week at Disney. :thumbsup2 So, my husband & I rented a house for my daughter & her husband and their 5 children for the week. I have some physical restrictions that might send me off for a bit of a rest here & there, so staying on property was the reasonable thing to do.

DH & I spent our honeymoon at WDW 35 years ago! We grew up in Clearwater, FL so we were able to go to WDW more times than I can recall. But, the last time we were there was for a week, 8 years ago. My 5 Grandchildren have never been so DH & I are SO excited to experience the wonders through their eyes! Counting down the days! :cool1:

We'll be at ASMu (1st time there) : Sept 20-27

We (DH and I) are going back for our 1st Anniversary!! We just booked it yesterday and we can't stop doing the happy dance... :banana: :banana:

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh... we are, we are! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be there 9/14 - 9/27/08! 14 wonderful days... yippee! :goodvibes We are anxiously counting the days! :rotfl:

This is my first post!! 10 weeks and 1 day until I'm back in WDW - 8 days at Yacht Club. Can't wait! Now i'm off to read everthing i can so i can plan plan plan...! :banana:

We are going to Disney World during August from the 4th - 14th!

Have Fun!:goodvibes

I love Disney World!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

BCV 9/26 - 10/4. My husband and I have been 7 times. This time, we're actually letting the kids come along!

Our family is going to WDW for the fifth time this year. We went last year twice!:cheer2:
We are going August 12th through August 19th. We are missing free
dining this year. We are planning to make it next year.:thumbsup2

Our family is going to WDW for the fifth time this year. We went last year twice!:cheer2:
We are going August 12th through August 19th. We are missing free
dining this year. We are planning to make it next year.:thumbsup2

WOW!!! We could be twins!!

This will be our 5th visit to WDW (but not in a row), we went twice last year AND we are going August 12th - August 20th!

We are missing free dining this year (3rd year in a row that we missed it) but I hope we can get in on it next year :thumbsup2

I hope you guys have a fantastic time!!!

WOW!!! We could be twins!!

This will be our 5th visit to WDW (but not in a row), we went twice last year AND we are going August 12th - August 20th!

We are missing free dining this year (3rd year in a row that we missed it) but I hope we can get in on it next year :thumbsup2

I hope you guys have a fantastic time!!!

I forgot to mention where we stayed all those times.

June 2004 POP
May 2005 POP
April 2006 POP
April 2007 POP
Aug 2007 POP
Aug 2008 POP

Does anyone see a trend?
:cool2: DH
:cheer2: : Me
:woohoo: DS
:yay: DS

We leave for WDW on Aug 16th. One night at ASMu before th moving to BWV until Aug 23rd.

We're going in late August as well. We had booked before the free dining was announced but called back and we got it. We'll be there Aug. 24-30th. My 3rd trip, DH's 2nd trip, and the first for both kids. We've went before in August and a long time ago in late May/early June.

I can't wait for our trip!!

My family - me, my wife and our 5 year-old son - will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge August 21-29. It is my son's first trip to Walt Disney World, actually second if you count the trip in mommy's tummy in August 2002. We took him to Disneyland 2 years ago and he loved it although greeting Mickey was a little frightening for him. Flying direct from SFO.

Martin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter