Who's going in 09?

12/6 - 12/11

My hubby and I will be going again this December.
It's our Christmas present to ourselves each year.
Can't wait, but don't want to rush summer!

05/09 to 05/16 SFBayDon DCL DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise

Mike, can you add me to the list?
Thanks,
Don

Me thinks Mr. Mike needs to update the 1st post w/ everyone's updated info.

Me thinks Mr. Mike needs to update the 1st post w/ everyone's updated info.

It looks to me like Mike wasn't the one editing that post to add people's individual travel information.

Since Mike is now the only MOD on the board, that may explain why it's not been updated.

That and the fact that Mr. Mike has been pulling 65 hour work weeks lately! :rolleyes1

And if I put all the fun stuff in the first post you wont read the hilarity of the whole thread!

Honestly, I'll try to get it updated tonight.....

That and the fact that Mr. Mike has been pulling 65 hour work weeks lately! :rolleyes1

And if I put all the fun stuff in the first post you wont read the hilarity of the whole thread!

Honestly, I'll try to get it updated tonight.....

Don't kill yourself over it Mr. Mike!

We appreciate everything you do for us. :thumbsup2

You don't have to be "group secretary in charge of vacation itineraries", too!

Don't worry your plain ole head about it!

that and the fact that mr. Mike has been pulling 65 hour work weeks lately! :rolleyes1

and if i put all the fun stuff in the first post you wont read the hilarity of the whole thread!

Honestly, i'll try to get it updated tonight.....

lol :)

Go ahead and laugh!

Seems the Yacht Club is full the week you are here, but dont worry, I hacked into the Disney reservation system and got you a great parking lot view over at the All Star Resort! :thumbsup2

(Who's laughing now?)

Go ahead and laugh!

Seems the Yacht Club is full the week you are here, but dont worry, I hacked into the Disney reservation system and got you a great parking lot view over at the All Star Resort! :thumbsup2

(Who's laughing now?)

Hey... it's free... I don't care where I stay... I'll sleep on a bench somewhere. :)

we are sooooo excited about September and FD and staying on site. The planning has begun and gets more in depth every day!

We'll be there (3rd trip in 2 years :woohoo:) for free dining, food and wine and MNSSHP at POFQ from 9/26 to 10/03. Can't wait. Super excited about this trip, last time the better half was like "never again" afterwards, so I'm stoked!

December 12 to 17 Wilderness Lodge Villas. DD just bought her plane tickets today. SO EXCITED!!!!!!:goodvibes

Anyone else going this month? My partner Jack and I will be at WDW May 18-23, anyone else there at the same time?
We will be staying at the Polynesian. This will be our 2nd time together, we also went in September 2008 and stayed at CSR. We wanted to stay at a resort on the monorail this time since my mom will be with us on this trip and we wanted easy access to the hotel in case she gets tired and needs to rest.

Anyone else going this month? My partner Jack and I will be at WDW May 18-23, anyone else there at the same time?
We will be staying at the Polynesian. This will be our 2nd time together, we also went in September 2008 and stayed at CSR. We wanted to stay at a resort on the monorail this time since my mom will be with us on this trip and we wanted easy access to the hotel in case she gets tired and needs to rest.

You must be getting excited! I'll miss ya by a week. I get into town the night of May 29. I check into the Poly on June 1. I can't wait!!

oh yeah getting very excited. leave one week from tomorrow. I just want to get away from work and have some fun!! hope you have a great trip as well.

You must be getting excited! I'll miss ya by a week. I get into town the night of May 29. I check into the Poly on June 1. I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter